Dental implants in Costa Rica is affordable option for many patients in US and Canada. As dental technology evolves, there are better alternatives to restore a fully edentulous (i.e. toothless) arch. All on 4 dental implants treatment involves placing four implants, strategically, to support a fixed partial denture. This technique has got several limitations, which include lengthy procedure, need for surgical intervention, and several appointments (visits) with the dentist. Â In this post we will discuss about alternative and cost effective options to All on 4 dental implants in Thailand.
On the other hand â€śAll on 8â€ť dental implant technique, provided by OCO biomedical (the dental implant manufactures), involves the placement of eight dental implants. The technique offers several advantages which include fast track solution for toothless patients, no surgical intervention required, shorter procedure duration and fewer visits to the dentist for installation. In addition to the clinical and outcome advantages, the technique allows cost savings of over 70% over the All on 4 implant procedure.
Advantages of â€śAll on 8â€ť dental implants over â€śAll on 4â€ť dental implants
The underlying advantage of this technique is that it provides better support to the implant (i.e. at eight sites/locations). This distributes the pressure of the implant across the eight implant locations, which enhances longitivity and improves the overall outcome.
- â€śAll on 8â€ť dental implant technology allows immediate loading and is accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA).
- Unlike the â€śAll on 4â€ť technique which uses acrylic dentures, â€śAll on 8 techniqueâ€ť uses dental bridges with crowns, which gives a more natural look to the teeth.
- â€śAll on 8 implantâ€ť procedure requires fewer appointments with the dentist, doesnâ€™t require any surgical intervention for the removal of bone tissue and hence is completely painless
- Further, temporary dentures are to be worn for only eight to ten days, unlike the â€śAll on 4â€ť technique which requires temporary dentures to be worn for as long as six months
- The technique offers additional advantages like greater acceptability among smokers and allows the consumption of all types of foods almost immediately.
Why Costa Rica for dental implant surgery?
Costa Rica is one of the most preferred destinations, when it comes to dental and cosmetic surgeries. Costa Rica has highly trained dental surgeons who are supported by the latest high-tech equipments and medical technology, which measures up to international quality standards.Â Getting a dental implant done in Costa Rica can save costs of dental procedures by as much as 50% to 70%. The expense of â€śAll on 8â€ť
dental implant in Costa Rica includes the round trip airfare, hotel stay for over a week, and a short tour visit around the country.
Tags: all on eight dental implants, all on eight fixed dental implants abroad, all on eight fixed dental implants costa rica, all on eight fixed dental implants surgery, all on four dental implants, all on four fixed dental implants, all on four fixed dental implants costa rica, all on four fixed dental implants surgery, all on four fixed dental implants surgery abroad, cost of all on eight fixed dental implants, cost of all on four fixed dental implants, costa rica dental implants, dental implants cost, dental implants cost costa rica, dental implants surgery abroad, dental tourism costa rica