If you choose Costa Rica for getting immediate load, alternatively known as same day dental implants, you can look forward to paying only a fraction of the US prices. Costa Rica, a Central American country abounding with delights of Mother Nature, has of late established itself as one of the prime dental tourism destinations in the Americas.
How much would it cost?
ISI One Piece-immediate Load for US $650*
*Fill in the free-online quote form for the latest prices.
Immediate load or same day dental implant procedure in Costa Rica attracts a lot of people from abroad who are looking for quality and low cost treatment for their missing teeth. The dental tourism industry in Costa Rica is a long established one, as it has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals from the developed countries of the world say goodbye to the dental ills plaguing them. Hence, even if it’s a single dental implant that you need, Costa Rica is the ideal destination for many reasons.
But before we come to that, let’s see where and how same day dental implants score over their traditional counterpart.
Same Day Implants Vs. Traditional Implants
Same Day Implant system traces its history to Dr. Per Ingvar Branemark’s pioneering work on dental implants. The implants are now manufactured by a number of companies, such as Nobel Biocare, Straumann,and Biohorizons.
- Same day dental implants offer the following advantages:
- A titanium post is inserted, on which a temporary tooth/crown is placed. Usually the process takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Osseo-integration is quick and in 5 days you can have your permanent crown in place.
- The immediate load dental implant can be set at an angle, if the need be, and this removes the need for bone grafting.
- Traditional implants, on the other hand, are time-consuming and inconvenient, and involve the following:
- First surgery involves exposing the jaw bone and inserting a 4mm titanium post. This is followed by a waiting time of about 2 to 6 months until the bone grows around the post.
- Second surgery involves exposing the tip of the post and attaching a crown. If a bone graft is needed, another surgery is done to insert the titanium post adding another 4 to 8 months of healing time. This is very common as traditional implants can only be inserted vertically.
Testimonial and Patient Review
You can watch this video (click on the hyperlink) of Atlanta–resident Dinora Gonzales wherein she reviews getting dental implants in Costa Rica. She talks at length about the level of care she got at the dental clinic we work with and is happy that she availed the services of MTC to facilitate her treatment for same day dental implants in Costa Rica.
Why get Immediate Load Implants done in Costa Rica?
- Huge savings – almost 70% of the American prices.
- Proximity to the US and Canada; hence, you spend minimum time and money on travel.
- The Central American country is so beautiful that it would be a shame to return home without getting a taste of ‘Pura Vida’ or ‘pure life’. You can easily combine your dental trip with some leisurely sightseeing.
- You won’t face any major hurdles scheduling your treatment on a day convenient to you as waiting lists are almost non-existent here.
About the Dental Clinic
The clinic where your immediate load implant procedure will be done is a state-of-the-art facility in San Jose which has been providing quality treatments since 1994. Enlisted are the clinic features, facilities, accreditations and affiliations:
- Accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc
- PROMED’s Seal of Quality
- Affiliated with:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Association of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica
- Bilingual doctors
- Well-equipped lab within the premises
- Concierge service
- Advanced dental imaging technology
- Complimentary pick-up services between Juan Santamaria International Airport (IATA: SJO), hotel and the clinic
- Modes of Payment Accepted: Cash, Visa and MasterCard Credit Card, PayPal, and Bank Wire
- All major American and Canadian airlines fly to San Jose.
- Prices of tickets can vary throughout the year, but can drop in low season.
- US and Canadian citizens would need valid passports to enter the country.
- They do not need a visa for a stay less than 90 days.
- We will help you shop around for air tickets and also provide any travel related assistance.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on same day implants in Costa Rica.