Below is the resume of Dr. Jesus Rodolfo Natera Flores, specialist in general & laparascopic surgery (bariatric lap band, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, intra gastric baloon, gall baldder, antireflux, and metabolic surgery andhernia repair). He is one of the top bariatric surgeons in Mexico. Located in Ciudad Juarez. He has trained in Mexico, Germany, Brazil & USA. He has performed about 5,700 laparoscopic surgeries.
JESUS RODOLFO NATERA FLORES – CURRICULUM VITAE
Dr. Rodolfo Natera is one of the most experienced gastro-intestinal bariatric surgeons in Mexico. His medical expertise is in Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Bariatric & General Surgery. He started his surgery career by performing traditional bariatric surgeries in 1992.
GENERAL, GASTROINTESTINAL & BARIATRIC SURGERY EDUCATION
- MD & General Surgeon Board Certification from the Council of General Surgery (Certificate of completing the medicine curriculum)
- Diploma in general surgery
- 1992: Diploma in Obesity Surgery at Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
- Laparoscopic Surgery training in University of Southern California [Post Graduate Externship]
- Laparoscopic Surgery Training Course at Berlin, Germany
- Laproscopic Solid Organ Surgery Course [State University of New York Downstate Medical Center]
- Active member of the Mexican Obesity Surgery Association [Mexican Obesity Society Founding Member 1992]
- Active member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgeons.(Participated in the Congress of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgeons)
- Active member of the General Surgery Mexican Association
- Active member the the Mexican Gastroenterology Association
- Active member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- 2006-07: Adjacent coordinator of the scientific comittee of AMCE
- 2003-04: Regional Delegade of the North Zone
- Invited as a professor at various national and international congresses at Mexico
Submit free quote request on right for considering bariatric surgery by Dr. Robotro Natera and other world class doctors.