Why Tijuana for Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Big savings – almost 40-50% of the US prices.
- Ease in getting there – the city has its own international airport; additionally, the closest American airport in San Diego, Ca. is only 20 minutes away.
- Proximity of Tijuana to the USA is an added plus. It is only 17 miles from San Diego.
- Because of immediacy to the United States, the Mexican border town is quite Americanized.
- You can obtain appointments for your plastic surgery without any waiting period involved.
Highly Competent Plastic Surgeons
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, are sensitive to the needs of the medical tourists we serve. Hence, we have collaborated with highly qualified and competent doctors and surgeons who have ample experience treating international medical travelers. Below is a snapshot of one such plastic surgeon we work with to facilitate your surgery.
- MD from Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM) (plastic and reconstructive surgery division)
- US-trained plastic surgeon – diplomas in micro and reconstructive surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center in San Francisco in California, and the Stanford Medical Center
- Exchange fellow at University of California’s Plastic Surgery Division
- Visiting scholar at Stanford University Medical Center’s Plastic Surgery Division
Click here to read more on his experience and education.
Our Cosmetic Surgery Packages Include
- Courtesy ground transportation
- Pre- and post-ops
- Visa and passport expedience services
- Hotel stay for special tariffs
- Assistance in booking air tickets
- Services of a destination manager
And a lot more!
What Others are Saying About Us
Sarah from Saskatchewan, Canada availed the services of Medical Tourism Corporation to facilitate her abdominoplasty and breast augmentation in Tijuana. This is what she has to say about her experience:
|I would not probably have felt comfortable anywhere else, for coming here because I knew everybody here and it’s like family…|
An Overview of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic surgery involves repairing, restoration, or removal of lost parts or malformation in different parts of the body.
- It is primarily of two types – cosmetic plastic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Cosmetic plastic surgery, also known as aesthetic surgery, involves techniques concerned with either maintaining appearance considered normal or enhancing it to increase it to an aesthetic level.
- Some of the popular cosmetic surgery procedures are abdominoplasty or tummy tuck; mammoplasty involving breast lifting, enhancement, or reduction; lip enhancement; rhinoplasty or nose job; liposuction for removal of fat, and various kinds of chemical peels for minimizing scars, wrinkles, spots, freckles, etc.
- Reconstructive surgery is performed for correction of impairments caused by burns, bone fractures, congenital malformations, diseases, infections, etc.
- Plastic surgery procedures can result in astonishing transformations and this can be gauged from plastic surgery before-and-after pictures.
- Post weight loss plastic surgery may be also be considered by patients who have drastically lost weight through bariatric surgery and are suffering from sagging and loose skin.
Useful Information for Medical Tourists
- The Mexican border town is served by the Tijuana International Airport (airport code – TIJ).
- From the USA, you will have to cross the San Ysidro Port of Entry to enter the Mexican border town.
- The port of entry is open for crossing 24*7.
- The average annual temperature here is about 70o F.
- Though the doctors we work with are English-speaking, Spanish is the most widely spoken language here. Some of the useful words and phrases in Spanish are:
- Hello – Hola
- Goodbye – Adios
- Please – Por Favor
- Thank you – Gracias
- Sorry – Lo siento
- How much does it cost? – ¿Cuánto cuesta?
- Yes – Si
- No – No
- I do not understand – Yo no comprendo
- Do you speak English? – Habla usted ingles
- Avoid giving alms to beggars.
- Be aware of girls selling flowers as they might be there to divert your attention while pickpockets get hold of your wallet.
Submit the free quote- request form on the right for more information on plastic surgery in Tijuana.