Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure which helps slim down specific areas of the body by removing redundant fatty deposits from them. It targets disproportionate contours, helps in improving the body proportions, and hence uplifts one’s self confidence.
How much would it Cost?
Our packages for liposuction in Tijuana, a Mexican border town conveniently located only 17 miles from San Diego, Ca. cost about $2,400 (for one area).
Please note that our package prices are subject to change without any prior notification. Hence, you are advised to fill our online quote form for the latest prices.
Why Choose Tijuana for Your Liposuction?
- You pay only a fraction of the US prices.
- You actually save almost 70% over what you would pay for your surgery back home in the US.
- An American airport, i.e. the San Diego Airport (code: SAN), would be just 20 minutes from you if you happen to be in the Mexican border town for your surgery.
- You won’t find the Mexican border town any different from the United States culturally, thanks to their geographical proximity.
- Another advantage of proximity is tremendous savings you enjoy on the traveling front.
- You can conveniently have your liposuction surgery scheduled here sans any waiting times.
Who will perform Your Procedure?
We work with one of the foremost plastic surgeons in the Mexican border city to perform your liposuction. Below is his profile in brief:
- MD from Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM) (plastic and reconstructive surgery division)
- Microsurgery and reconstructive surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center (San Fransisco, Ca.), and the Stanford Medical Center
- Served as visiting scholar at the plastic surgery division of the Stanford University Medical Center from July-December 1996
- Lectures at various workshops and seminars across Mexico and other countries on cleft lip and palate surgery, heel reconstruction, plastic surgery and aesthetics
- Member of the Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery and Iberoamerican Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
Read more on his profile here.
Your Liposuction Package for Tijuana would Include
- Complimentary pick-up services
- Hotel stay at special discounted rates
- Passport and visa assistance
- All travel-related assistance
- Pre and post-ops
- Surgeon’s fee
We also provide easy financing options and accept credit cards.
What is Liposuction?
- It is a procedure that improves the contours of the body by suctioning out fat.
- The procedure involves insertion of thin cannulas into the skin to suction out fat.
- The doctor will move these cannulas under the skin to target specific fat-rich regions.
- The procedure can also be performed using ultrasound.
- The most commonly treated parts of the body are the face, neck, belly, back, buttocks, arms, and thighs.
- Please note that liposuction is not a panacea for obesity.
- Alternative names of the procedure are lipoplasty and lipo.
Who makes a Good Candidate for Liposuction?
You make a good candidate for liposuction if:
- You suffer from fatty deposits which refuse to budge with diet control and exercising
- You are within 30% of your ideal weight
- You don’t suffer from any life threatening medical conditions/illnesses that can interfere with the healing process
- You do not smoke
Tijuana – Travel Guide
- Closest American airport besides the San Diego airport is the McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, CA (50 miles), the John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, CA (103 miles), and the Palm Springs International Airport (157 miles).
- IATA Code of the Tijuana International Airport: TIJ
- To enter the border town in Mexico, you will have to cross the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
- The most widely spoken language here is Spanish; some of the important words and phrases are:
- Hello – Hola
- Goodbye – Adios
- Help – Socorro
- Yes – Si
- No – No
- Excuse me (for seeking attention) – Disculpe
- Excuse me (for begging pardon) – Perdon
- Please – Por Favor
- Do you speak English? – ¿Habla usted inglés?
- Contact number of the American consulate – +52 664 622-7400
- One important tourist attraction of the border town is Avenida Revolucion, a thriving thoroughfare to the downtown area abounding with bars, restaurants, street vendors and taco shops.
Think of liposuction in Tijuana – Mexico if you wish to have a well-contoured body without spending a fortune on your surgery.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information.