For people who want to change the way they look in order to feel better about themselves, but are worried about the cost of doing so in the US, plastic surgery in Mexico is an affordable option. Medical tourism in Mexico is a thriving global industry that sees hundreds of thousands of takers each year. A study published by the University of Arizona reports that Mexico saw over 750,000 patients from the US in 2007, and that number rises higher every year.
In the video below, a leading plastic surgeon from Mexico discusses the eligibility for plastic surgery.
“A good candidate for plastic surgery is a patient who is healthy or she has a disease, she should be stable, patients who have lost many pounds from bariatric surgery but they also have to be stable in the process of losing weight and of course healthy.”
Advantages of Getting Plastic Surgery in Mexico
Plastic surgery prices in Mexico are the main draw for people looking to save money on medical procedures. However, extremely low prices aren’t a trade-off for quality.
- Medical Tourism Co. network plastic surgeons in Mexico are expert professionals, many of whom have training and/or work experience in the US. Furthermore, many speak excellent English, as well, and can clearly discuss all the ins and outs of your surgery with you.
- Our network hospitals for plastic surgery in Mexico are state-of-the-art medical facilities stocked with the latest technologies.
- Besides the lower cost, cosmetic surgery in Mexico is so appealing to many US citizens due to its proximity. Some of the best plastic surgery clinics in Mexico are located in border towns such as Tijuana.
- Mexico is not just a great place for plastic surgery, but it is also a wonderful holiday destination. It is very easy to turn your trip to Cancun for liposuctioninto a well-deserved beach vacation.
- According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the five most common plastic surgery procedures in the US in 2011 were liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy-tuck, blepharoplasty and breast-lift surgery, all of which can be done for a fraction of the cost in Mexico.
Whether you are looking for a facelift in Guadalajara or a tummy tuck in Tijuana, you will be able to find the right surgery at the right price.
If you can’t afford high cost of plastic surgery in your country, look no further than Mexico. Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost plastic surgeries in Mexico and other world class destinations. Get a quote by filling the form to your right.