Highly Experienced Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tucks
Your tummy tuck surgery in Tijuana will be performed by one of the foremost plastic surgeons in the region. Below are his credentials:
- MD from the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
- Diplomas in Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center in San Francisco, CA and Stanford Medical Center
- Visiting scholar at the plastic surgery division of the Stanford University Medical Center
- Member of:
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of Jalisco
- Association of Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- Iberoamerican Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
Read more here – bio data of plastic surgeon in Mexico
Benefits of Having Abdominoplasty in Tijuana
- Save substantially – almost two-third of the US prices for abdominal cosmetic surgery.
- No need to travel extensively as the border town is only 17 miles from San Diego, California.
- The nearest American airport is just 20 minutes away.
- Because of proximity, the Mexican border town is culturally quite “Americanized”.
- Your tummy tuck procedure can be scheduled on a day convenient to you because of nil or negligible waiting times.
- Ease in communication without any language problems because we work with English-speaking plastic surgeons.
Watch this video (click on the link to play it) in which a Saskatchewan resident talks about getting Tummy Tuck in Tijuana, Mexico. She also underwent breast augmentation surgery in this medical trip.
|“It was super easy because we don’t have to do anything, all we had to do is call…” – Sarah (Saskatchewan, Canada)|
Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck Explained
- Tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a plastic surgery that helps get rid of excess skin and fat around the belly, tightening the abdominal muscles, thereby giving the belly a taut, firm look.
- You need to be in good general health to qualify for the procedure.
- If you have any plans for losing weight, then you can put tummy tuck on the back-burners.
- A tummy tuck is also not recommended in case you plan to have any future pregnancies.
- Tummy tucks are to be used as a last resort if diet control and exercising have failed to give you a lean, shredded belly.
- Post surgery, you will have to abstain from strenuous activities for at least six weeks.
- Tummy tucks are of two types:
- Complete abdominoplasty: This involves making a long incision running all the way from one hip bone to the other. The surgery will entail moving the belly button up.
- Mini abdominoplasty: It is suitable for people who have fatty pouches right below the navel. Unlike traditional tummy tucks, mini tummy tucks do not require moving the belly button.
Useful Travel Information and Tips
- A valid passport is needed for American and Canadian citizens to enter Mexico.
- Us citizens staying within the border zone for a period not more than 72 hours do not need a visa or a tourist card.
- For traveling beyond the border zone (area 20-30km beyond the border crossing), it is mandatory to obtain an FMM (Forma Migratoria Multiple) card.
- The border crossing for Tijuana from the USA is the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
- It operates 24 hours a day.
- Besides the San Diego Airport, other airport closest to the Mexican border city are:
- John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, CA (103 miles)
- Palm Springs International Airport, Palm Springs, CA (157 miles)
- Additionally, the city is served by its own international airport (Code: TIJ).
- The Mexican border town experiences pleasant climate throughout the year; pack accordingly.
- The language majorly spoken here is Spanish. Keep a list of the important Spanish words and phrases to avoid any communication problems:
|Do you speak English?||Habla Usted inglés|
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on tummy tuck in Tijuana – Mexico.