Pre and Post Ops Included. Free Pick-up. Free Travel Assistance. Visa and Passport Expedite. Tummy Tuck for Only $4,500.
Tummy tucks are a surgical passport to a flat and firm belly. The surgery gets rid of extraneous skin and fat, and the result is a perky figure.
Special Tummy Tuck Packages for Tijuana
|$4,500||About 1 night||About 8 days|
Note – The above mentioned price is subject to change without prior notice. Please fill in our online estimate form for the latest prices.
Highly Experienced Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tucks
Your tummy tuck surgery in Tijuana will be performed by one of the foremost plastic surgeons in the region. Below are his credentials:
- MD from the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
- Diplomas in Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center in San Francisco, CA and Stanford Medical Center
- Visiting scholar at the plastic surgery division of the Stanford University Medical Center
- Member of:
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of Jalisco
- Association of Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- Iberoamerican Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
Read more here – bio data of plastic surgeon in Mexico
Benefits of Having Abdominoplasty in Tijuana
- Save substantially – almost two-third of the US prices for abdominal cosmetic surgery.
- No need to travel extensively as the border town is only 17 miles from San Diego, California.
- The nearest American airport is just 20 minutes away.
- Because of proximity, the Mexican border town is culturally quite “Americanized”.
- Your tummy tuck procedure can be scheduled on a day convenient to you because of nil or negligible waiting times.
- Ease in communication without any language problems because we work with English-speaking plastic surgeons.
Watch this video (click on the link to play it) in which a Saskatchewan resident reviews abdominoplasty in Tijuana. She also underwent breast augmentation surgery in this medical rip.
|“It was super easy because we don’t have to do anything,|
all we had to do is call…” – Sarah (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck Explained
- Tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a plastic surgery that helps get rid of excess skin and fat around the belly, tightening the abdominal muscles, thereby giving the belly a taut, firm look.
- You need to be in good general health to qualify for the procedure.
- If you have any plans for losing weight, then you can put tummy tuck on the back-burners.
- A tummy tuck is also not recommended in case you plan to have any future pregnancies.
- Tummy tucks are to be used as a last resort if diet control and exercising have failed to give you a lean, shredded belly.
- Post surgery, you will have to abstain from strenuous activities for at least six weeks.
- Tummy tucks are of two types:
- Complete abdominoplasty: This involves making a long incision running all the way from one hip bone to the other. The surgery will entail moving the belly button up.
- Mini abdominoplasty: It is suitable for people who have fatty pouches right below the navel. Unlike traditional tummy tucks, mini tummy tucks do not require moving the belly button.
Useful Travel Information and Tips
- A valid passport is needed for American and Canadian citizens to enter Mexico.
- Us citizens staying within the border zone for a period not more than 72 hours do not need a visa or a tourist card.
- For traveling beyond the border zone (area 20-30km beyond the border crossing), it is mandatory to obtain an FMM (Forma Migratoria Multiple) card.
- The border crossing for Tijuana from the USA is the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
- It operates 24 hours a day.
- Besides the San Diego Airport, other airport closest to the Mexican border city are:
- John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, CA (103 miles)
- Palm Springs International Airport, Palm Springs, CA (157 miles)
- Additionally, the city is served by its own international airport (Code: TIJ).
- The Mexican border town experiences pleasant climate throughout the year; pack accordingly.
- The language majorly spoken here is Spanish. Keep a list of the important Spanish words and phrases to avoid any communication problems:
|Do you speak English?||Habla Usted inglés|
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on tummy tuck in Tijuana – Mexico.