The resort city of Cancun offers plenty of affordable options for dental works of all kinds. By choosing dental treatment here, you can look forward to saving nearly three-fourths of the prices charged in the USA. A look at the following table should help you know your savings –
Dental Costs in Cancun vs. USA
|Dental Procedure||Cost in Cancun||Cost in USA|
|Single Dental Implant||$960||$3,000|
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,760||$4,000|
|Porcelain Crown Fused to Noble Metal||$550||$1,000|
|Upper Partial Denture||$960||$1,800|
The costs for Cancun shown above are our package prices. These are subject to change without prior notice. We request that you fill our online quote form for the latest prices and discount specials.
About the Clinic We Work With
To ensure you get nothing but the best, we work with one of the leading dental clinics in the Mexican resort city. The clinic has been serving the Mexican state of Quintana Roo since 1983. Prime specializations of the facility include dental makeovers, implants, dental inlays, crowns and dental whitening.
Affiliations and Memberships:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Medical Tourism Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Major Procedures Offered
- Dental Implants
- Same Day Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Dental Crowns
- Root Canal
- Dental fillings
- Teeth cleaning
About the Doctor Who Will Perform Your Dental Work
Your dental work, be it dental implants, veneers or crowns, in Cancun will be performed by highly competent dentists who have years of experience. Here are the credentials of one of the leading dental implant surgeons here we work with:
- Has experience of over two decades
- Specializes in prosthetic and implant dentistry
- Received implant fellowship from the Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Done post graduation in integral dentistry from Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
- Has been coordinating the Implant and Aesthetic Fellowship program at LSU’s Prosthodontic Department since 2009.
Click here to watch him talk of his qualifications and experience.
One of our several happy customers — Diana Priest, a Cuban resident – is all praise about her dental experience in the Mexican resort city. Here’s a snippet of her video testimonial –
“I feel great, you come here to get worked on and they are extremely friendly to you. They make you fell almost part of the family. You feel comfortable you feel very relaxed.”
Watch her review dentistry in Cancun by clicking on the hyperlink.
Facilities We Offer
Our attractive packages for restorative and cosmetic dentistry in Cancun include:
- Passport and visa assistance
- Other travel related assistance
- Convenient financing options
- Logistical help and support at the city of treatment chosen
Why Choose Cancun for Your Dental Treatment?
- You save almost 70% over the prices charged for dental work in the USA.
- You do not have to wait long before you can schedule your dental treatment.
- You do not have to travel very far away. Because of geographical proximity to the US and Canada, the Mexican resort city helps dental tourists save substantially on travel expenses and time.
- The city is served by its own international airport (IATA: CUN).
- It receives a substantial number of American tourists every year. And is hence quite Americanized.
- You get an opportunity to combine dental work with an unforgettable holiday. Read on to know your sightseeing options.
Handy Travel Information
- A passport is compulsory for US and Canadian citizens to enter Mexico.
- The resort city is located on the Caribbean coast, and experiences warm and humid weather almost throughout the year.
- The period from December to April marks the on-season here. Be prepared to pay high prices for lodging, eating and traveling during this time of the year.
- Avoid using ATMs located outside banks or your own hotel.
- Look out for warning flags on beaches before you take the plunge in the alluring turquoise waters.
Underwater ocean currents here can be quite powerful and catch you off-guard.
- Use sunscreen to protect yourself from strong UV rays.
- Some of the must-dos in and around the Mexican resort city are:
- The Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza
- Playa Delfines, a public beach offering some excellent views
- The Mayan Temple in Isla Mujeres
- Playa Langosta, a beach with coral sands and its shallow waters are perfect for snorkeling
- The Underwater Museum
- The Dolphin Swim Adventure Program
Affordable dental treatment options in the Mexican city can help Canadians and Americans lacking dental insurance reclaim good oral health.