The resort city of Cancun offers good options for affordable dental implants. Dental implants, tooth root devices used for anchoring bridges or crowns to replace missing teeth, can cost an arm and a leg in the United States, Canada and Europe. However, by traveling to Cancun for dental implants, one can save bundles of dollar bills.
Our attractive packages for dental implants in Cancun cost the following:
|Traditional Dental Implant||$890|
|Crown for Implant||$735|
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,625|
|Hybrid Fixed Denture over Implant||$4,200|
Please note that the above prices are subject to change without any prior notification. Hence, we recommend you to fill our online estimate form to receive information on the latest prices and discount specials.
Number of Days for Treatment
About 5-7 days. Please note that further rehabilitation would be performed four-six months later.
Benefits of Getting Implants in Cancun
- Dental implants here cost almost 70% lower than the prices charged in the United States.
- The city has its own international airport (Airport Code: CUN), making it easy for dental tourists to travel.
- One can secure dental appointments without any major waiting period involved.
- One does not face any major language barriers as most of the people involved in the tourism industry can speak basic English.
- The city is quite Americanized as it receives substantial number of American tourists every year.
- You also get a chance to indulge in some sightseeing. Read further for a list of must-dos in the resort city.
About the Dental Clinic
Your dental implant procedure in Cancun will be performed in one of the major dental clinics of the city which has a successful track record since 1983.
The specialties of the clinic include:
- Smile Makeovers
- Implant Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
Major affiliations and memberships:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Dental Association
- Medical Tourism Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Prosthodontists We Work With
We have enlisted the credentials of the Leading Prosthodontist in Cancun we work with as follows:
- Over 21 years of experience
- Has performed over 1,000 dental implant procedures
- Specialized in prosthetic and implant dentistry
- Graduation from the Intercontinental University of Mexico
- Post graduation in integral dentistry at UNITEC
- Implant Fellowship from the Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Coordinator of implant and aesthetic fellowship at the prosthetics department of LSU since 2009
What are Dental Implants?
- These are man-made tooth roots resembling screws that are implanted into the jaw.
- After these get fused with the jawbone (the whole process of infusion called “osseointegration” takes about four to six months), dental implants are mounted with dental crowns or bridges that will replace missing teeth.
- A prerequisite for getting implants is the presence of healthy gums and adequate jawbone.
- You may be recommended bone graft surgery in case you do not have adequate jaw bone.
- After your dental implant procedure, you will have to commit yourself to meticulous oral hygiene.
Brief Travel Guide
- The following travel-related information should help you have a smooth dental trip to the Mexican resort city.
- Citizens of the United States and Canada require valid passports for entering Mexico.
Contact information of consulates:
Blvd. Kukulcan Km 13 ZH, Torre La Europea, Despacho 301
Phone: (52)(998) 883-0272
Fax: (52)(998) 883-1373
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 12
Phone: (998) 883-3360 / 883-3361
Fax: (998) 883-3232
- The Mexican resort city is six hours behind the Greenwich Meantime (GMT).
- Though the official currency is the Mexican peso, US dollars are widely accepted by the local business establishments here.
- The city experiences tropical, humid weather for most part of the year.
- You can include visiting the following in your travel itinerary:
- The Mayan archeological ruins at Chichen Itza
- Isla Mujeres, an island off the resort city famous for its beaches and pulsating nightlife
- Playa Tortugas, a relaxing beach flanked by open-air restaurants
- Interactive Aquarium, a marine life aquarium
- Delphius Dreams Cancun, where you can interact with dophins
Majority of the people engaged in tourism can speak good English. However, just in case you face any language impediments, keeping a list of the important words and phrases in Spanish should be of help:
|Do you speak English?||¿Habla usted inglés?|
|How much is it?||¿Cuánto cuesta?|
Watch our patient review and testimonial videos under the testimonial section of our website.
Contact us to know your precise saving by choosing to get dental implants in Cancun.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on affordable dental implants in Mexico.