Cancun, a sprawling resort city in Mexico is not just a holiday favorite with American Spring Breakers. The city is also known for its competent dental doctors and well-equipped clinics which dole out quality dental work for prices which are just a fraction of that charged in the United States. Dental tours to Cancun – Mexico can help one save bundlefuls of dollars.
How Much for Dental Treatment?
You can strike almost 70% off the American prices by choosing to get your dental work done in the Mexican resort city. Below is a table showing MTC’s exclusive attractive treatment packages.
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,760|
|High Nobel Metal Porcelain Crown||$550|
|Upper / Lower Partial Denture||$960|
|Composite Dental Veneers||$280-640|
Note – The above mentioned prices are subject to change without any prior notification. We recommend that you fill in our online quote form so that we can get back to you with the latest prices and also discuss your various treatment options.
Some Common Dental Procedures
- Dental Implants – These are artificial teeth roots that are anchored into the jawbone to hold dental crowns or bridges. Edentulous patients who have no missing teeth can go in for the all-on-4-implant system which replaces missing teeth in the entire arch.
- Dental Crowns –These are teeth caps that encircle broken, chipped or missing teeth. One can opt for porcelain, ceramic, porcelain-fused-to-metal, or zirconium crowns.
- Veneers – These are thin porcelain shells that mask broken, chipped, and misshapened teeth.
- Bridges – These are artificial teeth anchored to neighboring teeth to fill in the gap.
- Dental Whitening – It involves restoring the natural tooth color. It is alternatively known as dental bleaching.
Our Typical Dental Package for Cancun Include
At Medical Tourism Corporation we bring you attractive packages for dental tourism in Mexico, which include:
- Passport and Visa expedience services
- Help in shopping around for air tickets
- Any other travel-related assistance
- Logistical support at your destination of treatment
- Concierge services
- Complimentary pick-up services
Florida resident Greg, who had root canals, crowns and mouth restorations done in the Mexican resort city, has to say this about his experience.
“… Don’t have any problem coming here for dental work; you don’t have to pull me in. Here I come of my own and I don’t fear coming to see them. Both of them are very professional both speak my language English…”
Why Take a Dental Trip to Cancun?
- Enjoy massive savings.
- Traveling to the resort city from other parts of North America is simple because of good flight connectivity.
- Additionally, the city has its own international airport (IATA Code: CUN).
- Thanks to the high numbers of Spring Breakers who converge on the resort city every year, it is quite Americanized.
- Most of the people connected with the tourism industry can speak fair English; this helps cut down the likelihood of any language barriers.
- Dental appointments can be secured conveniently without any waiting periods involved.
- Since the city thrives with numerous beaches and is just a stone’s throw away from the ancient Mayan ruins, a dental trip here can very well be converted into a full-blown holiday.
Where will Your Dental Work be done?
Your dental tour to Cancun will culminate with satisfaction as we at Medical Tourism Corporation will facilitate your treatment at one of the city’s leading dental clinics. Here is a snapshot of its features.
- Impeccable track record of over three decades
- Specializations in implant dentistry, veneers, crowns, dental whitening, and smile makeovers
- Fully equipped clinic with the latest technology
- Located strategically in downtown area of the resort city
- Memberships – American Dental Association, Medical Tourism Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Who will Perform Your Treatment?
We work with the most competent of dentists in the resort city. Below is the profile of one of the dentists we work with here in brief:
- Over 21 years experience
- Performed over 1,000 dental implants
- Specializations in prosthodontic and implant dentistry
- Graduation: Intercontinental University of Mexico
- Post Graduation in Integral Dentistry: from UNITEC
- Implant Fellowship: Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Has been coordinating Implant and Esthetic Fellowship program at LSU’s prosthodontics department since 2009
Check this link to watch a video in which he discusses his experience and education.
Planning a Dental Trip
When planning a dental tour to the resort city in Mexico, the following information should be of help to you:
- Avoid the period from August to September which marks the hurricane period.
- Don’t get enticed by the turquoise waters of the beaches to take a plunge; look out for different colored warning flags.
- Mail yourself photocopies of your important travel documents; this should help you in case you lose any of your travel documents.
- Average temperatures: October to March – 20 to 30 degrees C; April to September – 22 to 33 degrees C.
- The official currency is the Mexican peso, but most of the stores and eateries here accept American dollars.
- The city functions under the Central Time Zone.
- Some of the must-sees here are Chichen Itza, Isla Mujeres, Playa Tortugas, and Isla Contoy.
For facilitating dental tours to Cancun that will cost much lower than getting treated in the United States or Canada, contact Medical Tourism Corporation.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information.