Orthopedic surgeries such as hip and knee replacements and resurfacing are now available for only a fraction of the American prices. We at Medical Tourism Corporation bring you highly attractive packages for orthopedic surgery in Tijuana, a Mexican border town not very far from San Diego – California. Read on to know more.
Orthopedic Surgery Packages Prices
Fill our online quote form for the latest prices of other orthopedic procedures.
Complimentary Ground Transportation
We provide free hotel-surgery center-airport transportation facility.
What is Included in the Package?
- Pre and post ops
- Consultation with the doctor before and after the surgery
- Dedicated 24*7 destination manager
- Surgeon’s fees
- Logistics and accommodation for accompanying guest at the hospital during the patient stay
- Travel assistance including help in shopping around for air tickets and tourism activities
- Assistance in hotel bookings for special discounted tariffs
- Passport and Visa expedience services
- Copies of medical and surgery notes in English
Medical Loan Options
We also provide options for medical loan financing.
Profile of the Orthopedic Surgeon We Work With
We work with one of the leading orthopedic surgeons in Tijuana who has more than three decades of experience. His surgery center is just 20 minutes from San Diego, CA. Here is a brief overview of his illustrious career:
- International Affiliate Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Regular attendant at the AAOS annual meetings
- Attended numerous courses and conferences
- Fellowship in Arthroscopic Surgery from National Institute of Orthopedics – Mexico City (1994)
- Orthopedic Technician Course from Grossmont College San Diego, CA (1998-99)
- Has widespread teaching experience
Read his detailed bio data here.
Why Travel to Tijuana for Orthopedic Treatment?
- You can save huge sums of money – one of our clients claims having saved almost one third of the costs charged in the USA.
- You get quality care at par with the level of care given in the United States.
- You do not have to travel very far away as the Mexican border town is right across the border from San Ysidro.
- The closest American airport — the San Diego International Airport (code SAN) — is less than half an hours’ drive away.
- The city also has its own international airport (code: TIJ).
- Because of proximity to the United States, the border town is quite “Americanized”.
- Our network doctors are English speaking; hence the possibility of any language problems is minimal.
Jim Golbienko, a resident of Burbank, CA, availed the services of Medical Tourism Corporation to facilitate his knee surgery in Tij. This is what he and his wife, Kathy, have to say about their whole experience.
Jim – “…Though I did have my doubts about Mexico, about the medical care there, I was very surprised when I arrived… The cost of this operation in Mexico is about a third of what it would cost in the US. It’s been 3 months now and my knee is better.”
Kathy – “…But for Medical Tourism Corporation, I found it so easy to schedule the operation. Everything was as they said… And all this was organized by Medical Tourism Corporation. We were well taken care of.”
Watch them review knee replacement in Tijuana, Mexico here.
About Orthopedic Treatments
- Orthopedic treatments cover a gamut of procedures performed to aid musculoskeletal conditions.
- These conditions include injuries to muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and tendons in addition to problems such as osteoporosis or arthritis.
- Some of the most common orthopedic procedures used to treat musculoskeletal conditions are: total shoulder replacement, total knee replacement, total hip replacement, and rotator cuff repair.
- According to a 2006 study by the AAOS, musculoskeletal problems formed the second highest cause of visits to physicians in the US.
- Arthritis causes a lot of pain and many people find help by having orthopedic surgery.
- Musculoskeletal injuries are a serious problem, causing pain and suffering that can make everyday activities difficult to perform.
- Receiving care for these problems can be difficult due to the high costs involved with such procedures. However, if you can travel for orthopaedic surgery in Tijuana, Mexico, you can look forward to some serious savings.
- According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), musculoskeletal injuries are the leading cause of lost work days and resulted in approximately $339 billion of lost wages in 2004 alone.
If you’re having knee, hip, elbow, or any other problems that are causing you to miss work or suffer pain, you can seek out the best orthopedic surgeons in the Mexican border town for medical help. We have already provided you a sneak-peek of the profile of one of the foremost orthopedic surgeons in Mexico.
- Americans and Canadians need a valid passport to cross over into Tijuana.
- A visa is not required for a stay of less than 72 hours within the border zone.
- The crossover point into TJ from the USA is the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
- The border crossing is operational 24*7.
Submit the free request quote form for more information on Orthopedic Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico.