You don’t have to prolong your suffering from an extremely painful hip joint due to arthritis or an injury. You have a choice and the means to be free from pain now thataffordable hip replacement in Tijuana, Mexico is available for patients who can’t cope up with the rising medical costs in their home country.
Owing to its sound reputation,medical tourism in Mexico has been attracting an increasing number of patients from the United States and Canada who seek affordable treatment abroad.
According to the report “Health at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators,” osteoarthritis is among the ten most disabling diseases in the developed countries. Between 2000 and 2009, the rate of hip replacement in most OECD countries rose by over 25%.
The high cost of surgery is pushing patients to choose low cost hip replacement surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. For patients enduring severe knee arthritis as well, affordable knee replacement surgery in Mexico can give them the relief they need.
What Is Hip Replacement?
- With hip replacement surgery, the surgeon replaces the painful hip joint with an artificial joint made from metal and plastic components. If all other treatment options have failed, it is time you can consider joint hip replacement in Tijuana, Mexico to be free from pain and enjoy great savings as well.
- You can inquire about total hip replacement in Tijuana, Mexico if you’re suffering from osteoarthritis, bony fractures of the hip joint, rheumatoid arthritis, or death of the hip bone. The cost of total hip replacement in Tijuana, Mexico is just a fraction of the prices charged for the procedure in the US, Canada, and other high income countries.
- There are many highly-qualified doctors who can perform minimally invasive hip replacement in Tijuana, Mexico. This approach requires an expert doctor to make one to two incisions from 2 to 5 inches long. A standard technique is considered safer, with only one 8 to 10 inch-long incision along the side of the hip.
Why Choose Hip Replacement Surgery in Tijuana – Mexico?
- A major selling point is the low hip replacement surgery cost in Tijuana – Mexico. Overall, medical costs in Mexico are lower than the prices charged in the developed countries of the West owing to the low living costs, making the Latin American country the destination of choice for thousands of medical tourists every year. From gastric sleeve in Guadalajara to gynecologic surgery in Ciudad Juarez, patients can rest assured that they will be getting high quality medical care plus great cost savings.
- There are many highly-qualified hip replacement surgeons in Tijuana, Mexico. Most renowned doctors in Mexico earned their degrees and training at reputable institutions in the US and Europe. To remain competitive, they make sure to be up-to-date with the latest medical guidelines and standards and use advanced medical equipment.
- Tijuana is very close to San Diego, California (about 17 kilometers away). Mexico’s close proximity to the USA makes it more convenient for Americans to travel to either by plane or car and save travel expenses and time.
- As Mexican doctors get used to accommodating international patients, quite a few of them can already speak English fluently and know very well how to make their patients very comfortable.
The Beauty of Tijuana
You won’t get bored while your stay for partial or total hip replacement in Tijuana as there are many fascinating places to see in this city known to be a favorite destination for Hollywood celebrities in the early 1900s.
- You can visit the Catedral de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, the site of the apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe in 1731.
- To satisfy your cravings for art, you can visit the Museo de Cera de Tijuana and the Museo El Trompo.
- If you wish to see some of the famous monuments and landmarks, there are the Agua Caliente Tower, Plaza Santa Cecilia, and Caesar’s Hotel to feast your eyes upon.
- And of course, shopping! Avenida Revolucion is the heart of Tijuana’s retail district.
Hip Replacement Tijuana Trip – Simple Survival Tips
- All tourists in Mexico should practice general safety precautions and protect themselves from thieves and pickpockets.
- Learn some useful Spanish phrases so you can converse with the local folks and ask for directions or any other form of assistance, or to simply build rapport with them.
- Tap water is not safe to drink. Always buy bottled purified water. It’s cheap and available almost everywhere.
- Wear sunscreen even on a cloudy day. The sun can be quite relentless in Mexico.
Hip replacement in Tijuana – Mexico can not only provide relief from hip joint pain, but also be a great deal for your money.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Hip Replacement in Tijuana – Mexico.