Mini dental implants are artificial tooth roots of a smaller diameter than traditional implants. These are an effective solution for missing teeth.
Those looking for mini implants that cost only a fraction of the American prices can look into Cancun, a Mexican resort city, as an option.
Cost of Mini Implants
These cost almost half of traditional implants. By choosing to have mini implants in Cancun, one can expect to pay only about 30%-50% of the US prices.
We advise you to fill the online-quote form for the latest prices.
Features of Dental Clinic in Cancun We Work With
Besides saving a bundleful of dollar notes, one can also look forward to quality care rivaling that in the United States by choosing to get mini dental implants here in the Mexican city. We work with one of the foremost dental clinics in the resort city which features the following:
- Impeccable track-record since 1983
- Member of the following reputable bodies:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Medical Tourism Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Specializes in Dental Makeovers, Implants, Crowns and Veneers
- Latest techniques, equipment, and material used
- Highly experienced dental specialists
- Conveniently located in downtown area
Experienced Dental Doctors
The clinic we work with for your mini dental implant treatment in the Mexican resort city has highly experienced and competent dentists. Below is the profile of the clinic’s lead prosthodontist:
- More than two decades of experience
- Performed over a 1,000 dental implant procedures
- Postgraduation from UNITEC in integral dentistry
- Implants fellowship from Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Has been coordinating aesthetic and implant fellowship program at LSU’s department of prosthodontics since 2009
Click on the hyperlink to watch a video in which the prosthodontist, one of the leading in Mexico, talks about his education and experience.
At MTC, we believe in having a happy and satisfied dental tourist, and have a large collection of testimonials and feedback of patients who chose to have their treatment in Mexico. One such client of ours, Michael Kammer has this to say about his dental work experience in Cancun (click on the hyperlink for his detailed testimonial) –
“He actually seemed to care about the patient (me), and that was a very refreshing experience. I absolutely believe I made the right choice… I have no regrets…Well only one…I should have done it earlier… much earlier.”
What are Mini Dental Implants?
- As the name suggests, these are the mini-versions of traditional implants.
- These have a smaller diameter (less than 3mm) than traditional implants.
- Much like standard or conventional implants, these implants act as replacements of injured or damaged natural tooth roots.
- In other words, if you are missing a tooth, such an implant is placed and a fabricated crown is cemented onto the head of the implant.
- Some of the alternative terms for them are MDI, small diameter implants, SDI, narrow diameter implants and SDI.
- MDIs are also used as stand-ins to give temporary support as the conventional implant and bone graft are healing.
Benefits of Having Small Diameter Implants in Cancun
- You save huge amounts of money.
- The resort city has its own international airport (airport code: CUN) well connected with regular flights to and from the major US and Canadian cities. This makes getting there easy.
- The resort city is quite Americanized; hence you won’t be in for any major culture shocks.
- Linguistic problems are minimal as most of the people involved in the tourism industry know basic English.
- It is a relatively safe city compared to some of the drug war-ravaged areas close to the border in Mexico.
- The resort city abounds with sun-kissed beaches, swanky hotels and restaurants, and can double as a vacation destination as well. The Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are also not very far away.
Brief Travel Guide
Having decided on getting mini dental implants in Cancun, the following information on the Mexican city should help you plan your trip better:
- American and Mexican nationals need to show an updated passport to enter Mexico.
- Though the official currency is Nuevo Peso (N$), the US dollar is widely accepted by local businesses.
- The city is located by the Caribbean coast, and hence experiences tropical and humid climate the whole year long.
- December to April is the ideal time to visit.
- Since the Mexican resort city holds the distinction of being the Spring Break capital of the world, avoid the months of March and April as Spring-breakers converge on the city during this time of the year.
- The Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is six hours ahead of the local time zone.
- Some of the must-dos in and around the resort city are:
- Mayan sites of Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba
- The sleepy and tranquil “island of women” or Isla Mujeres
- Interactive aquarium popular for its eclectic sea-life collection
- Dolphin Royal Swim
- Parasailing and snorkeling
With its skilled dentists and gleaming dental clinics, getting low cost mini dental implants in Cancun, Mexico is a decision you will be thankful for. So head to the Spring Break Capital of the World and return home with restored teeth and a never-ending smile! And we at MTC will help you in your journey.
Submit the free quote- request form for more information on affordable mini implants in Mexico.