FREE PICK UP SERVICES. VISA AND PASSPORT EXPEDITE. CURRENT LIMITED PERIOD OFFER – GET FREE STAY FOR UP TO 3 NIGHTS AT HOTEL HACIENDA IN LOS ALGODONES FOR DENTAL WORK EXCEEDING $1,500.
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots which are mounted with dental crowns (teeth caps) or bridges. Though an effective solution to missing teeth, their high costs in most parts of the world can prompt people to look for cheaper solutions abroad.
And one extremely easy on the pocket option is dental implants in Mexico. Read on to know what traveling to the North American country for getting “artificial teeth” entails.
Disclaimer: Results may vary. We do not guarantee any specific outcomes.
How Much Would It Cost?
Below are our prices for dental implant packages in Los Algodones and Tijuana, two of the most preferred destinations in the country, given their geographical proximity to the United States.
|Dental Procedure||Package Price for Los Algodones||Package Price for Tijuana|
|All on 4 Implant||Less than $9,000||Less than $8,700|
|All on 6||From $7,980||Less than $7,500|
|Implant Supported Denture||$2,550||$600|
Since the above mentioned prices can be changed without any prior notice, we recommend that you fill in our online quote form for the latest prices and specials.
Hurry and get FREE Stay for up to 3 nights at our associate hotel in the Mexican border town of Los Algodones.
Why Choose Mexico for getting Teeth Implants?
- Enjoy exponential savings – almost three quarters off US prices.
- Cut down travel expenses and time – border towns of Tijuana and Los Algodones are only about 17 miles and 10 miles from San Diego, California and Yuma, Arizona, respectively.
- Additionally, the two border towns are not very far from airports on the American side of the border.
- The country is quite Americanized. Hence, most of the dental tourists seeking dental implants and myriad other procedures here don’t feel they are in a foreign country.
- Scheduling dental surgery sans any waiting time is very much possible.
An Outline of Dental Implants
- These are considered one of the most effective and long term options for replacing missing teeth.
- Unlike removable dentures which rest on the gumline, dental implants are fixed in the jawbone.
- Made of titanium metal, these get embedded in and fixed with the jawbone in a process called “osseointegration”.
- After the implant successfully fuses with the jawbone, it is topped with a crown or bridge.
- Their success rates are quite impressive – almost 98% (as per WebMD).
Why Choose MTC for Getting Dental Implants?
As part of our value-for-money packages, we offer the following to our customers:
- Assistance in getting passport and visa, and any other kind of travel related assistance.
- Logistical support in the destination city.
- Complimentary ground transportation.
- Accommodation (for free or discounted prices; contact us to know any specials) and a lot more!
Where will Your Treatment be performed?
Your dental implant procedure will be performed in Mexico’s leading dental centers. We, at MTC, work with highly reputable dental facilities in Algodones, Tijuana, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta.
In brief are the features of the Los Algodones dental clinic we work with:
- 2-year guarantee on all kinds of dental work
- Team of 17 dentists who have undergone refresher courses in several well-known institutions, such as the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, the International Center of Laser Education in Indianapolis and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Korea
- Panoramic x-rays and digital periapical x-rays
- CAD-CAM dental technology
- Membership – American Dental Association (ADA)
- Ozone therapy
- Stay at Hotel Hacienda at complimentary tariffs (avail our current limited period offer and get FREE stay for up to 3 nights for dental treatment above $1,500)
- Complimentary shuttle service between the border, hotel and clinic
- Well appointed waiting room with provisions for making phone calls to US and Canada, Internet access and television
- Payment methods accepted – cash, personal / traveler’s checks, credit cards, money orders
- Water purification and room sterilization systems
You can watch a video in which a dental tourist from Arizona is all praise for services offered at this clinic in Algodones.
Useful Travel Tips
After having decided on traveling to Mexico for getting “artificial teeth”, the following information should help make your stay smooth and hassle-free.
- A passport is necessary to gain entry into Mexico for American and Canadian citizens.
- When scheduling your procedure in the summer months, do not forget to carry a hat, sunscreen comfortable footwear, and casual cotton clothes.
- The official Mexican currency is the Nuevo Peso (N$). Most of the business establishments, however, will accept the American dollar.
- It is always advisable to get Mexican auto insurance, in case you decide to drive down into the country in your own car.
- Make sure you exercise caution as you would in any other foreign country — be aware of your surroundings.
- Refrain from flaunting expensive jewelry and watches.
- Dial 066 in case of emergency.
- Beware of beggars; many of the pickpockets roam about in the garb of beggars.
Most of the staff members at the clinics we work with here for providing dental implants are bilingual. However, just in case you do not face any communication problems when out of the clinic, you can keep a list of the following important words and phrases in Spanish.
|I do not speak Spanish.||No hablo español.|
|Can you speak English?||Habla usted ingles?|
|How much?||Cuánto cuesta?|
|I am lost.||Estoy perdido.|
|I am sorry.||Lo siento.|
Mexican cities of Los Algodones, Tijuana and Cancun offer dental tourists with a chance to save thousands of dollars on dental implants. Additionally, you also get a chance to indulge in a relaxing vacation, given the fact the country abounds in numerous touristy treasures.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on dental implants in Mexico.