Two-year warranty. FREE Diagnosis. Credit Card, US dollars accepted. Current Limited Period Offer – FREE Hotel Stay for up to 3 nights (for dental work(s) costing $1,500 or more).
Los Algodones, an otherwise sleepy border town not very far from Yuma, brims up with activity as snowbirds descend upon it in winters to avail cheap dental work.
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, will help you refurbish your smiles at one of the leading dental clinics in the Mexican border town.
|Dental Implant Crown||from $470|
|Implant Supported Denture||less than $2,600|
|Full Porcelain Crown||$340|
|Bone Grafting (per unit)||$400|
For prices of other procedures and latest specials, we advise that you fill our online-quote form.
Features of Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
We at Medical Tourism Corporation facilitate dental procedures, such as single and all on 4 dental implants, crowns and veneers at one of the border town’s leading dental clinics. The clinic features the following:
- Located only seven miles west of Yuma, Arizona
- A fully-equipped dental laboratory within the premises
- Well experienced 17-member team
- Dental team trained from prestigious institutions such as the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, the International Center of Laser Education in Indianapolis and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Korea
Bilingual dental staff
- CAD-CAM dental technology
- Laser dental techniques
- Panoramic x-ray
- Own parking lot located about two blocks from the clinic (no parking fees charged)
- Debit/Credit cards (4% fee); cash; money orders; and traveler’s ,cashier’s and personal checks accepted
What’s included in the Dental Package Price?
- 2-year warranty for any kind of dental work
- Free ground transportation between the dental clinic, border, and clinic
- Stay at Hotel Hacienda (provided dental work exceeds $1,500); those not covered by our current offer can avail discounted tariffs as low as $30 per night especially marked for the clinic customers
- Free travel assistance
- Passport and Visa expedience services
- Free phone calls to the US from the clinic
- Internet access in the clinic premises
What Our Patients are Saying about Us
This is what an Arizona resident who chose to have her dental work in the Mexican border city has to say about her experience:
“I probably saved about 3000 dollars so far on just this one visit…The place is immaculately clean, no problems, water, they give you all kinds of service…It’s been excellent.”
Click here to watch her review dental work in Algodones.
Why Choose Algodones for Dental Treatment?
- Save almost 70% over American prices.
- Getting here is convenient – the border town is not very far from Yuma.
- The border town is very close to an American country (Yuma International Airport (IATA CODE: YUM) is less than 9 miles away).
- Since it receives a number of American and Canadian dental tourists, culturally it is quite Americanized.
- Dental appointments can be availed conveniently without any waiting times.
- Language barriers are virtually absent as most of the people engaged in the dental tourism industry have basic proficiency in English.
Useful Travel Information
- Canadian and US citizens need to have a valid passport to enter Mexico.
- US citizens do not need a visa or a tourist visa for a stay less than 72 hours in the border zone (area of 20-30 kilometers from the border crossing).
- The Port of Entry from US into Algodones is Andrade, California.
- Border crossing timings are from 6 am – 10 pm.
- You can also choose to park your car in one of those parking lots on the US side of the border and then walk across into the Mexican border town.
- The Mexican border town operates under the Pacific Time Zone.
- Distance from other nearest American airports:
- Palm Springs International Airport (Code – PSP) – 129 miles
- San Diego International Airport (Code – SAN) – 166 miles
Low dentistry costs in Los Algodones can help many people beleaguered by prohibitively priced dental treatments in their home country get rid of their dental ills.
Submit the free quote request form for more information on dental packages for Los Algodones – Mexico.