FREE 3 NIGHT HOTEL STAY ON DENTAL WORK EXCEEDING $2000
With dental care in the United States beyond the reach of many, much lower dental prices in Los Algodones, Mexico come as a breather.
Los Algodones, an otherwise sleepy border town not very far from Yuma, brims up with activity as snowbirds descend upon it in winters to avail cheap dental work.
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, will help you refurbish your smile at one of the leading dental clinics here.
The following chart shows how much you can save by getting your teeth fixed in Algodones. The comparison has been made with the average price of the same procedures in the United States.
|Dental Procedure||U.S. Cost||Los Algodones Cost|
|All-on-4 with Acrylic Bridge||$20,000||$8,950|
|All-on-6 Implant Nobel Biocare||$27,250||$11,280|
|Full Denture Acrylic Teeth||$2,000||$250|
|Full Porcelain / Ceramic Crown||$1,300||$340|
Please fill in our online quote form for the prices of other procedures as well as the latest specials. The prices for All-on-4 and 6 implants, as well as PFM bridge, are for the upper or lower arch.
It is clear from the table above that there is a big difference in the average price of dental procedures in the U.S. and Algodones. This is the main reason why many people choose the border town for a dental vacation.
The following graph represents the percentage savings you will on make on U.S. prices with regard to four major dental procedures in Los Algodones.
You will save an average of 78% off of U.S. prices on the prices of the same dental procedures in Los Algodones.
A client from Alberta, Canada reviews dental implants in Los Algodones – Mexico.
Yes. In case the clinic does not have a link-up with your insurance provider, it can complete the required paperwork for the refund of your money.
Please inform the front desk that you wish to avail of this US $30 service when you arrive at the clinic for your first appointment.
|Travelers Checks||Wire Transfers|
|Cashier’s Checks||Money Orders|
|Debit / Credit Cards||Dental Financing|
A 4% fee is deducted on payments made through a debit/credit card.
Yes. We accept US dollars.
The cost of getting your teeth fixed is cheap because of many reasons. First, dentists south of the border are not in debt when they graduate, unlike the United States. Furthermore, real estate prices are lower in comparison.
Not only are malpractice insurance costs low, but the cost of living and overheads are low as well. These factors combine to contribute to reducing the overall price of dental procedures in the border town near Arizona.
Our dentist in Los Algodones explains the reason why you can save thousands on your dental work in the following video:
No. The clinic charges no consultation or diagnosis fee.
Yes. The clinic can arrange a free stay for you at a hotel in Los Algodones. Check out our current promos (terms and conditions apply):
|Dental Work Cost (in US$)||Free Stay at Hotel Hacienda|
|More than $1000||1 Night|
|More than $2000||3 Nights|
The dental office is at a walking distance from the US-Mexico border at Andrade. You can walk across to it after clearing the border crossing.
Driving down to the clinic from Yuma (Arizona) will take you 20 minutes. It is a 3-hour road trip from Phoenix. Moreover, it will take you an extra half hour to reach the clinic from Tucson.
It is a two-and-a-half-hour road trip from San Diego (CA) and a four-hour journey from Los Angeles. The clinic has a dedicated parking lot.
American airports nearest to the clinic are Yuma (IATA: YUM) and Imperial County (IATA: IPL). Imperial County is preferred by our clients who fly in from Portland, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.
Major airports closest to the clinic are San Diego (IATA: SAN) and Phoenix (IATA: PHX). Cities in the United States and Canada are well-connected to San Diego and Phoenix by air. Its easy connectivity makes it a popular destination among Americans and Canadians.
1. Standard Titanium Dental Implant: Dental implants are false tooth roots. They resemble screws. When the dentist places an implant in your jaw, it fuses with your bone.
Titanium is frequently used in dental implants. The reason for this is the metal’s ability to fuse thoroughly with bone. The advantages of getting one are as follows:
We have exclusive deals on dental implants in Los Algodones.
2. ‘All-on-4’ System with Fixed Acrylic Bridge (Upper or Lower Arch): The ‘All-on-4’ system is a fixed full-arch restoration method. Here the dentist places four titanium screws into the jawbone.
These are topped with a fixed bridge to restore missing teeth. Our All on 4 implants Los Algodones packages cost just a fraction of US and Canadian prices.
3. ‘All-on-6’ System with Nobel Biocare Implants (Upper or Lower Arch): The ‘All-on-6’ system is also used to replace missing teeth in the complete arch. In this technique, the dentist implants six screws into the jaw.
4. ‘All-on-8’ System with Fixed Porcelain Bridge (Upper or Lower Arch): Here the dental surgeon places eight dental implants into the jawbone.
5. Full Denture, Acrylic Teeth (Upper or Lower): A denture is a replacement for missing teeth. Full dentures are used for replacing missing teeth in the complete arch. A full denture with acrylic teeth has many advantages:
6. Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal (PFM) Crown: A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that goes over a tooth. It is placed to bring back the natural shape, size, strength, and appearance of the tooth.
A PFM crown is a hybrid between porcelain and metal. The advantages of getting one are as follows:
7. Bridge: A dentist is able to bridge gaps in a person’s smile through dental bridges. It is a set of false teeth which is kept in position by the abutment teeth on both sides of the gap.
A PFM bridge has an advantage over a standard porcelain bridge. The fusion of metal to the porcelain provides additional strength to the bridge.
8. Zirconia Crown: These crowns have become very popular. They consist of a crystal material that is free of metal. Most of the time they are one piece that the dentist places into the jaw.
9. Porcelain Veneer: This is a thin shell that goes over the surface of the tooth. The dentist carries out this procedure to resolve issues such as stains, damaged or crooked teeth, and gaps between teeth.
Please fill our contact form for information on low-cost treatment at our dental clinic in Los Algodones – Mexico.