Our Dental Caps Packages for Los Algodones
Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown (Standard alloy): $180
Porcelain Fused to Gold Crown (depending on gold prices): $600
Full Porcelain/Ceramic Crown: $340
Zirconia Crown: $450
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICES. FREE INTERNET ACCESS. FREE PHONE CALLS TO USA AND CANADA
One can get affordable and quality dental crowns in Los Algodones, Baja California, Mexico. And for patients from Arizona and California, traveling to Algodones, BC, will tantamount to reduced travel time and cost. This quaint border town which bustles with American and Canadian dental tourists all year around, particularly in winters, is approximately ten miles from Yuma, AZ.
The border town is home to numerous state-of-the-art dental clinics dispensing world-class treatments and is thronged by tourists who flock to Mexico for affordable dental crowns, dental implants, bridges, and porcelain veneers. A leading dental clinic here in Algodones under the network of Medical Tourism Corporation receives almost 2500 American and Canadian patients every year. Read on to know more about getting teeth crowns and the network dental clinic in Los Algodones.
Dental Tourism in Mexico has been growing at an exponential pace and this border town is no exception. Right from full mouth reconstruction to cosmetic dentistry, Los Algodones offers a wide variety of dental treatments.
Advantages of Getting Dental Crowns in Algodones
- The low cost of dental crowns in Algodones, Mexico is the main pull among offshore patients, especially those who lack dental insurance and have no other option but to self-finance the treatment. According to the National Center for Health Statistics Data Brief, nearly 45 million Americans lacked dental insurance in 2008. Lack of dental insurance and the skyrocketing cost of treatments in the US prompt a number of Americans to cross border and get treated at dental clinics in Mexico.
- Mexico’s low cost of living has made it possible for the healthcare centers to provide medical treatments at a fraction of what these otherwise cost in the industrialized nations.
- Another key advantage of getting dental crowns in Los Algodones is that one gets prompt medical attention. Patients do not have to be a part of long waiting lists before they can get themselves treated in Mexico, unlike in countries with overtaxed medical care systems such as the US and the UK.
- Besides low cost of dental work, cost of medications here in the border town is low too, thanks to the numerous pharma stores that have sprung up all over the town.
- Los Algodones is quite safe, contrary to other parts of Mexico which are reeling under the drug-war.
- Since patients can save substantially by getting dental crowns in Algodones, they can also combine a dental trip with holidaying. Mexico is one of the top tourism destinations in the world. According to statistics accumulated by the United Nations World Tourism Organization, Mexico occupied the tenth position in the list of top ten international tourism destinations in 2010.
Snapshot of Network Dental Clinic
Those planning to get their dental crowns in Los Algodones can consider getting treated at MTC’s network dental clinic in Algodones which has been providing quality dental work for the past 26 years. Here are a few of the highlights of this Algodones dental clinic which set it apart from its counterparts:
- The Los Algodones dental clinic gives a guarantee of two years on crowns and implants.
- For people reluctant about driving into Mexico in their own cars, there is a large parking lot on the US side of the border which charges a nominal parking fee. Patients can simply walk down to the dental clinic which is just two blocks from the border.
- Because of the clinic’s strategic location in Algodones, patients from the US need not even use local transport.
- The dental clinic has been inspected by a leading US board certified prosthodontics specialist who has experience of about twenty years in his craft and has served as president of the Arizona State Dental Association. This prosthodontics specialist has even served as member of other prestigious associations and boards such as the ADA Commission of Accreditation and the ADA Council of Education.
- The dentists in the clinic have undergone extensive training and have experiences ranging from 5 to 25 years.
- There are eight doctors in this clinic, three of whom are postgraduates. The clinic’s dentists have specializations in the field of Laser dentistry, Dental Implantology, Orthodontics, Health services administration, Cosmetic Dentistry, among other fields of dentistry.
- The dentists in this Algodones dental clinic have graduated from the best of the universities in Mexico and have also undergone refresher courses in several prestigious institutions including the Harvard Medical School, Boston and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea.
- The clinic realizes the importance of effective communication and, hence, most of the dentists and their support staff are bilingual.
- Unlike other dental clinics in Los Algodones, Baja California, this clinic has its own on-site laboratory.
- It is one of the few clinics in the Mexican border town to have its own panoramic radiograph equipment.
- It also has its own associate hotel for the convenience of its patients. The hotel is only four blocks walk from the border checkpoint.
- There are a number of amenities that the state-of-the-art clinic provides for the convenience of its patients, namely, free shuttle service, internet access, free phone calls to the US, and also boasts of Dental Laser Technology, sterilization room system, and Ozone therapy.
Medical Tourism Corporation has a long list of happy and satisfied dental tourists. One such client of the company, Gracie Fidel from Phoenix Arizona, has this to say about her experience of having her dental work in Algodones:
|“…While I was going through the internet, surfing this facility a several times, several hits, wonderful reviews. So, we came down here, we checked into the hotel and made an appointment – same day appointment…” – Gracie Fidel, Arizona|
Useful Information on Los Algodones, Baja California
- Vicente Guerrero is what Los Algodones is officially known as.
- In order to reach this Baja California town from the US, one will have to hit I-8 and take the exit State Route 186/Andrade Road to the international border.
- The Yuma International Airport (8.5 miles) is only fifteen minutes away from the border crossover point. The El Cantro Airport in Imperial County, CA is approximately 50 miles from Algodones.
- The distance between Los Algodones and the major cities in the US is as follows:
- Los Angeles, CA – 268 miles.
- Phoenix, AZ – 196 miles.
- San Diego, CA – 147 miles.
- The border town falls in the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8).
- One can enter into Algodones from the Andrade border checkpoint from 6 am to 10 pm.
- In order to enter Mexico, Canadians and Americans should have a passport or a birth certificate. They also need to have at least one legitimate photo ID such as driver’s license.
- Americans who plan to stay in Mexico for more than 72 hours will have to show their passports at the border crossing points.
- US citizens will have to present their passports at the border checkpoint when returning to the US.
If you are prepared to travel to the other side of the border, then getting dental crowns, dentures or dental implants in the Mexican border town can be a good option for you. Get in touch with Medical Tourism Corporation for more details on its network dental clinic for getting quality dental crowns in Los Algodones, Baja California.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable dental work in Mexico & other world class medical & dental tourism destinations. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.