Those who find dental implants to be beyond their financial means can look forward to Los Algodones, Baja California. Officially known as Vicente Guerrero, Algodones is a prime dental tourism destination of Mexico. Cost of dental implants in Los Algodones is be quite less as compared to their costs in the more affluent countries such as the United States and Canada.
A leading dental clinic in Los Algodones under the network of Medical Tourism Corporation (MTC) provides affordable dental implants and its strategic location close to the US-Mexico border crossing area makes it a practicable option for those who want to cut down on time spent on traveling. If high cost of dental restorations in your home country has been bothering you, then heading to Los Algodones for dental partials, crowns, and a host of other restoratives can be a good decision.
Affordable Teeth Implants in Los Algodones
- The Los Algodones dental clinic gives full guarantee for two years on dental implants.
- It offers free shuttle services and gratis phone calls to the US.
- One can rein in the in-country transportation expenses due to the propinquity of the clinic to the US-Mexico border.
Highlights of MTC’s Network Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
- An eight-dentist office which has been serving customers for nearly 26 years.
- Boasts of utilizing the latest technology in X-Ray imaging, panoramic X-Ray, and sterilization.
- Is an inspected facility with certification from a leading US board certified periodontist, who has over two decades of experience. This periodontics specialist has served on prestigious bodies such as the ADA Commission of Accreditation, ADA Council of Education and Arizona State Dental Association.
- Well trained specialists with proficiency in Laser dentistry, Dental Implantology, Orthodontics, Health services administration, and Cosmetic Dentistry and having experience ranging from 5 to 25 years. The doctors here have undergone refresher courses in prestigious institutes and organizations of the world such as the Harvard Medical School, Boston and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea.
- This dental clinic in Algodones has on-site laboratory for quick and easy fabrication of prosthesis.
- Located – only seven miles west of Yuma, Arizona and merely two blocks away from the border crossing area.
- Bilingual staff for effective communication with the patients.
- Has an associate hotel for the convenience of its patients from across the border. The hotel is located only four blocks from the US-Mexico border crossover point.
Time Involved in Teeth Implant Procedure
- Waiting time for osseointegration of the dental implant has been significantly reduced, thanks to technological advances.
- Getting a dental implant without crown would necessitate staying for a day in Mexico. Nonetheless, patients will have to come back again for getting a crown almost three to four months after getting the implant. If opting for all-on-4 implants in Algodones, you may have to stay a few days. It is advisable to discuss the treatment plan with the dentist and see if it suits your schedule.
- Dental implant with crown would require a three-day stay in Mexico.
Useful Information on Los Algodones, Mexico
- The Yuma International Airport is the nearest airport to Los Algodones and is only fifteen minutes drive from the border crossing.
- The El Cantro Airport in Imperial County, CA is nearly fifty miles from Los Algodones.
- The border crossing point to enter Los Algodones from the US is at Andrade, CA. Border crossing timings are from 6 am to 10 pm.
- Los Algodones operates under the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8).
- In summers, the average maximum temperature reaches 32 °C. In winters, the minimum temperatures can drop to 2.7 °C.
- Los Algodones is about 147 miles from San Diego and 268 miles from Los Angeles.
- Those crossing the border by road will have to present their passports or original birth certificates at the border crossover point to enter Mexico. Additionally, they will have to present a valid photo ID while entering Mexico.
- Los Algodones is home to numerous pharma stores which sell discounted medications.
- US nationals who do not wish to drive into Mexico in their own cars can park their cars in a parking lot on the US side of the border. Parking fee for a day is US $5.
A trip to Los Algodones for dental implants can be a worthwhile alternative for those who don’t mind traveling across the border for getting their missing teeth replaced. Contact MTC for more details on the network Los Algodones clinic for getting quality dental implants.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable dental work in Mexico & other world class medical & dental tourism destinations. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.