Full Denture -Immediate or Healing (upper / lower): $250
Full Denture – Acrylic Teeth (upper / lower): $230
Full Denture – Porcelain Teeth (upper / lower): $350
Heading to Los Algodones, Mexico for dentures (dental plates) is a viable option for people, who fear visiting the dentist because of his heavily priced treatments. The boom in Medical tourism and availability of authentic information online has helped reinforce the confidence of patients in foreign hospitals.
The low-cost of dentures (dental plates) in Los Algodones, Mexico make it a favorable dental destination for those people who want to get rid of their problems but lack dental insurance and cannot pay a hefty amount out of their pockets.
Cost of dentures in Los Algodones Mexico is significantly lower as compared to the costs in the US, and since the city lies very close to the US border, many Americans prefer to drive down here for dental issues, instead of spending big bucks back home. Other treatments like root canals, fillings, and dental implants in Los Algodones are also available at affordable prices.
Why get Dentures in Los Algodones, Mexico?
- For Americans who lack dental insurance, affordable dentures in Los Algodones, Baja, California, can be a practical option. The easy availability of partial and complete dentures, and dental implants in US-Mexico border areas is quite a relief for many Americans and Canadians, who cannot afford dental treatments in their local systems.
- Dental clinics and hospitals in Mexico are known to maintain hygienic conditions and serve patients with world class amenities.
- Los Algodones, Mexico dentists are highly qualified and some of them have trained in the United States.
- Mexico is a lively country and one can actually look forward to a mystical journey when in Mexico. It is known for its colorful culture and tempting cuisine. Sun kissed beaches and nature’s wonders like Pinacate Peaks, Sea of Cortez and much more enthrall your senses truly.
- Medical tourism in Mexico is gaining popularity as many foreigners visit the country for various medical reasons.
- Los Algodones is a border town. Any patient from the US who is looking for dentures in Algodones can easily reach this clinic by road, as it is located not more than five blocks from the border crossing and for patients from West of Yuma, Arizona and Southeastern California, it won’t take long to drive down here. Travel expenses are bare minimum.
- Patient may also opt to fly down to Algodones. Major airports that are close to the city are the San Diego-Lindbergh Field Airport, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and Ontario International Airport. There are other smaller airports too like the Yuma International Airport, El Centro/ Imperial County Airport and Palm Springs Municipal Airport.
Features of Our Network Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
- Geographical proximity to the US is a major plus point. Our network dental clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico is situated near the borders of southeastern California and southwestern Arizona.
- An in-house laboratory, which allows easy and quick fabrication of pure porcelain crowns, porcelain fused to metal crowns, gold crowns, plates, partials, etc.
- Panoramic X-ray and dental laser technology.
- Dental implants and crowns in this clinic are placed with precision, and the clinic offers two years of guarantee on such prosthetic restorations.
- The waiting room in this dental clinic has been designed for comforts. The room features 3 screen of 40”. So while you are busy getting your dentures in Los Algodones, your accompanying guest can relax in the room outside, browse through the internet or make some phone calls back home.
- Phone facility in the clinic allows you to make free phone calls to the US.
- Lodging facility is provided to patients on request. Also, this dental clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico provides free shuttle service to the clients.
- Payment can be made via personal cheques, credit and debit cards. The clinic charges your card in dollars, and not Pesos like most other offices.
- This clinic receives 2,500 patients every year, most of them from California, who come to get low cost dental treatments like implants, crowns and bridges, fillings, restorations, veneers and all-on-4 dental impants in Algodones.
Team of Dental Doctors
- This Los Algodones clinic has a team of 8 doctors, who are specialized in different branches of dentistry including Dental Implantology, Orthodontics, Health Services Administration and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- These specialists have been a part of refresher courses in several prestigious institutions including Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea.
- Thousands of patients from the US and Canada visit this clinic for dental care treatments every month.
- Dentists in the facility can comfortably converse in English, so there should be no communication barrier.
Dentures or dental plates are used in place of missing/extracted teeth for the restoration of function and esthetics. Dental implants are arguable the more comfortable option but since they are very expensive, not everyone can afford them. A dental implant trip to Algodones, Mexico could be a lot cheaper than getting dental implants in the US. However, if you think dentures are a better option, you may get them at discounted priced in our network dental clinics.
Getting Dentures in Los Algodones, Mexico could be a practical option for people who are looking to get replacements for their missing teeth, but are unable to afford the expenses back home.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable Dental Work in Mexico & other world class medical & dental tourism destinations. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.