Dental implants are artificial roots of the teeth that are used to replace missing teeth. Read on to know how getting teeth implants in Phuket, Thailand can help you cut down costs and give you a chance to have a relaxing Thai dental holiday.
Package prices for different types of dental implants in Thailand are as follows:
|Type of Implant||Cost|
|Single Tooth Dental Implant||$909-1,212|
|Immediate Load Implant||$1,212|
|Implant Abutment + Porcelain Crown||$909-1,061|
|All on 4 Implant (Upper or Lower Jaw)||$10,606|
|4 implants + Overdenture||$8,485|
Your main concern is perhaps the high cost of treatment in your home country. A quick glance over the table given above should help you put to rest your concerns regarding costs.
Please note that the above mentioned prices can be changed without any prior notification. Hence, we advise you to fill-in our online quote form. Also, we will be able to give you a solid quote only after reviewing your dental reports or after you have a telephonic consultation with one of our dental advisors.
What does the Package Include?
- Passport and Visa expedience services
- Assistance in booking air-tickets
- Airport and hotel concierge
- Logistical support at the destination including free ground transportation
- Assistance in hotel booking at special rates
- Doctor’s fee
- Assistance from a dedicated destination manager
We can also arrange for tourist activities, if desired. We accept credit cards, and offer easy financing options.
Quality Dental Care at a Well-equipped Clinic
We at Medical Tourism Corporation work with one of the most popular dental clinics in Phuket for facilitating dental implant procedures. The facility is famous for its cozy ambience which gives one the semblance of walking into a park. The clinic takes the sobriquet given to Thailand, the “Land of Smiles”, to the next level by making sure that all the people who walk into it walk out with a big smile. Dental travelers can look forward to:
- High standard care at highly competitive prices
- Services of highly skilled dental specialists
- A cordial multi-lingual staff
- An interactive software program to make your experience better
- Online bookings of appointments
- Gratis online consultations
- Tour and travel booking, if desired
- International sterilization standards
- Cutting edge technology, such as 3-d CAD-CAM system and panoramic x-rays
The clinic is part of the group which has the distinction of being the only clinic in Thailand to have both the dental facility and lab ISO:9001 certified by Bureau Veritas.
Dental Implant Work by Highly Competent Dentists
As patient satisfaction is the hallmark of our services, we make sure we work with only the best of names in the field of dentistry to facilitate your treatment for dental implants in Phuket. Below is a snap-shot of one of the Thai implant specialists we work with:
- DDS from Chulalongkorn University
- Clinical Science Graduate Diploma in Prosthodontics from Mahidol University
- Master in Implantology – UCLA’s gIDE
- Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), USA
- American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), USA
- Certificate in Laser Dentistry from the World Federation for Laser Dentistry (WFLD)
Why Choose Phuket for Your Teeth Implants?
- You pay only a fraction of the American and Australian prices.
- In fact your cost savings will be so significant that even after including your airfare, hotel tariffs and eating expenses, you will be saving quite a bundleful of dollar bills.
- No need to spend much time and money on traveling because of proximity of Thailand to Australia and New Zealand.
- Since the clinic we work with has multilingual staff, you can rest assured of a dental trip minus any communication problems.
- Phuket is the beach-lover’s dream come true. Come here, get your teeth fixed, relax by the beach, and carry back home a million-dollar smile from the Land of Smiles.
Dental Implants – A Brief Outline
- A dental implant is a screw-like titanium device which functions as the root of the missing tooth.
- It is fixed into the upper or lower jawbone, and is allowed to fuse or integrate with the jawbone.
- This process of the implant fusing with the jawbone, called osseointegration, may take several weeks.
- These are mounted with dental caps or bridges.
- The implant-supported teeth replacements feel and function like real teeth.
- Some of the common types of dental implants are traditional single tooth implants, all on 4 implants, immediate load implants and implants for supporting removable dentures.
Dental Vacation in Phuket
Phuket is the textbook definition of tropical paradise. Besides lush jungles and picture perfect beaches, it boasts an array of tourist activities for the active tourist, such as:
- Elephant safaris
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Sea kayaking
- Spas and massages
- Sport fishing
- White water rafting
- Thai cooking classes
- Jungle and island tours
And much more!
Phuket is also an excellent destination for those who love the night life. Its beach towns are packed full of trendy restaurants, bars, and clubs to keep the party going. There are also many great shows such as cabarets and Thai boxing shows to make for exciting nights out.
Medical Tourism Corp. facilitates dental trips to Thailand and elsewhere, so feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about having your teeth implants here.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information.