Cost of Dental Implants in Phuket – Thailand
According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), dental implants are one of the best options for missing teeth replacement. In the picturesque island of Phuket dental implants cost just a fraction of the Australian and US prices.
How Much for Dental Implants?
|Type||Price (in USD)||Price in AUD|
|Single Tooth Dental Implant||909-1,212||1,000-1,333|
|Immediate Load Dental Implant (1 trip dental implant)||1,212-1,364||1,333-1,500|
|Implant + Porcelain Crown||909-1,061||1,000-1,167|
|All on 4 Implant||10,606||11,667|
|Zygoma Implants (1 trip – long implants with 12 metal-free composite implant bridges)||17,576||19,333|
|Two Dental Implants and Overdenture||5,152||5,667|
Please take note that the prices mentioned in the above table can be changed without any prior notification. For the latest prices and specials, we suggest that you fill our online quote form.
How Much You Save?
Here is a comparative table showing how much different types of dental implants would cost you in Australia. Correspondingly, we have enlisted the savings you enjoy, should you choose to have your low cost dental implants in Thailand, and more specifically in Phuket.
|Type of Dental Implant||Cost in Australia (Aus Dollars)||Your Savings in Thailand|
|Single Tooth Implant||6,000||More than 80%|
|Implant + Porcelain Crown||2,800 to 8,000||60% to 88%|
|All on 4 Implant||20,000||Almost 50%|
From the above table, it is easy to see that you can cut down the cost of dental implants in Thailand to a great extent rather than getting treatment at a local dental office. Even after adding in airfare and lodging, you can still look forward to cutting off a substantial percentage of what dental implants would cost you in your home country.
- Enjoy tremendous savings (refer to the table given above)
- Get quality care at top dental clinics
- Enjoy quick patient turnover with no wait-times involved
- Have a language barrier-free dental vacation with our English-speaking dentists
- Fully sterilized environment at the clinic
- Reaching there is easy, as it is served by its own international airport (IATA Code: HKT)
- Proximity of Thailand for dental tourists from Europe, the Middle East, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand
- Vast opportunities of vacationing – our network clinic is located in the province’s Patong beach area, a major tourism hub
Top Clinic for Your Dental Work
Your dental implant procedure will be facilitated at one of the top dental clinics of Phuket. The clinic features the following:
- High-tech diagnostic instruments.
- Well equipped in-house laboratory which helps save treatment time.
- Only clinic in Thailand to hold an ISO 9001 certificate issued by Bureau Veritas for its dental lab.
- Uncompromising sanitary and sterilization methods followed.
- Board certified dental implant doctors having attained training and certification from the USA, the UK, Japan and Australia.
- They have trained at and undergone certificate courses at the following prestigious national and international institutions, such as the following:
- Certificate Course in Oral Implantology from the University of Frankfurt, Germany
- Certificate and master in Implantology from University of California (UCLA) / gIDE, American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP / USA)
- Fellowship – International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) – USA
- PhD in Dental Science from Mahidol University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Master Degree of Science in Oral and Maxillo-facial Surgery with distinction from the University of London
- Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
To learn more about the dental clinic we work with to facilitate your low priced dental implant surgery in Phuket, fill our online quote-form.
What are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants are artificial teeth roots which provide a robust foundation for fixing permanent or temporary teeth replacements such as dentures, crowns and dental bridges.
- Dental implant procedure first involves placing a tiny titanium post— which serves as the artificial tooth root—in the bone socket of the missing tooth.
- The jawbone grows around the implant as it heals, thereby firmly securing the implant.
- This whole process called “osseointegration” may take six to 12 weeks.
- Once the tooth root gets firmly fused with the jawbone, it is topped with an abutment post to secure the replacement tooth on the implant.
- The replacement tooth called the dental crown is then attached to the abutment.
- Some of the major advantages of dental implants are:
- They feel and look like real teeth.
- Unlike dentures, these do not slip out of your mouth.
- These improve the functioning of your teeth and help you chew better.
- These are highly durable and if you take proper care of them, these will last you a lifetime.
- According to WebMD, these come with an impressive success rate of 98%.
Submit the free quote-request form for more information on the cost of dental implants in Phuket, Thailand.