Medical Tourism Corporation works with highly experienced and board-certified dentists in Phuket, Thailand.
The clinic we work with in the Patong area of Phuket is one of the premier dental centers of Thailand and has been attracting people from the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and Europe.
Highly Qualified Dentists with International Exposure
The team of dental specialists we work with in Phuket has substantial international exposure, having trained in the USA, the UK and other parts of Europe, Japan and Australia. We’ve compiled the training and certification programs of the different dental doctors we work with in the Thai resort city as follows:
- Master in Implantology from Global Institute of Dental Education (gIDE) – an American Dental Association CERP Recognized Provider
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) Fellowship
- Laser Dentistry certification from the World Federation for Laser Dentistry (WFLD)
- Oral Implantology Certificate Course from the University of Frankfurt, Germany
- Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry certificate from Loma Linda School of Dentistry, California, USA
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics and Reconstruction certification from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Montefiore
- American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry Diplomate
Here is the detailed profile of one of the prosthodontists with more than a decade of experience we work with to facilitate your dental care.
Dental Implant Specialists
The specialists for dental implants in Patong we work with have impressive credentials to boast of. A snapshot of their educational and training profile and professional memberships:
- Certificate Course in Oral Implantology from the University of Frankfurt in Germany
- PhD in Dental Science from Mahidol University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellowship from the International Committee of Implant Dentistry (ICOI)
- Master of Implant Prosthodontic Section from the International Congress of Implantologists
Click on the link for the detailed profile of a dental implant doctor in Thailand we work with.
Cosmetic and Operative Dentists
- M.S. in Operative Dentistry from Chulalongkorn University in Thailand
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Chulalongkorn University
- American Board of Oral implantology and Implant Dentistry Diplomate
Click here for the detailed profile of a highly experienced dental specialist we work with, who is a member of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of Osseointegration and Pennsylvania Dental Association.
- Residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Chulalongkorn University
- Thai Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Gum and Root Canal Dental Specialists
- Master Degree in Periodontics from Chulalongkorn University
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Science (Endodontics) from Prasanmitr University
Benefits of Choosing Phuket
We bring you a long list of the best dentists in Phuket. And the benefits of choosing the city for your dental work do not just end here. By choosing to have your dental work here, you can look forward to the following:
Save almost 60 to 70 percent of the European and American prices of dental work by choosing to have yourself treated in Thailand.
Treatment at top Thai Clinic
Your dental work will be facilitated at one of the top clinics of the country. The clinic has its own ISO 9001:2008 certified in-house lab and boasts of high tech equipment and the highest standards of sterilization.
Your dental work can be scheduled with no wait times. You also get to enjoy quick turnover and return home without spending a long time in a foreign country.
No language problems
It is always comforting to know that your trip to Thailand for quality and low cost dental work will be done in a language barrier-free environment. The dental specialists who would treat you are all English-speaking. Additionally, the clinic where your treatment will be done features multilingual staff.
Easy to get there
The resort town is served by its own international airport (IATA code: HKT) which makes it easy to get there.
Located by the picturesque Andaman Sea, Phuket offers its visitors an exciting mix of beautiful beaches, throbbing nightlife, shopping bargains and low cost dental work. As on the prime dental tourism hubs of Thailand, the resort town makes for a good vacation destination for people looking to have their smiles revamped while on a holiday.
What Others are Saying About Us
Medical Tourism Corporation endeavors to facilitate your dental holiday at the top clinics of Thailand for prices much lower than in your home country. The company takes its maxim of having as many happy and satisfied customers seriously and in this endeavor for great customer experience always asks for reviews and testimonials so that others can take an informed decision.
In one such review of dentists in Phuket, a New Zealand resident, Sharon MacDonald, had this to say:
“…Hygiene standards, professionalism beyond reproach. A great place to combine dental care with relaxation.”
Submit the free quote-request form for more information on dental specialists in Phuket, Patong in Thailand.