Outside U.S. call +1 214 571 4553

How soon can I bring the baby from India to USA?

Given below is data on the formalities that the US Consulate require for getting citizenship and passport for your baby.

Documents required:

  • A copy of the birth certificate
  • A DNA test report from a lab in the USA, recognized by the US consulate
  • A copy of the surrogacy agreement
  • A letter from the fertility clinic that says you have completed the surrogacy process there.

Time required for the process: about 3 weeks

The birth will be registered at the Council of Registry for Birth Abroad at the US Consulate.

Back to FAQ on India Surrogacy page.

Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable surrogacy in India. Fill out the estimate request form on our site for a free quote and more information.

*Please review our full disclaimers, Terms & Conditions and, Health Privacy & Confidentiality Statement. Individual results may vary. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA or any medical professional.

Get FREE Quote