Are you looking to take some years off your face? Do you desire to enhance your beauty? Are you looking for reconstructive surgery? But maybe safety concerns or financial issues have forced you to drop the idea of cosmetic surgery. In that case, allow us to be of assistance. Undergoing plastic surgery in Thailand is what you may need.
Yes, you read it right! Thailand, commonly known for its bright sunshine, exotic beaches, and exciting nightlife has metamorphosed into a prominent healthcare destination.
An increasing number of people around the globe are opting for the plastic surgery route for enhancing their aesthetic appearance. As per the Biennial Global Survey conducted by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), over 17 million plastic surgeries were performed by certified plastic surgeons worldwide.
Please fill the quote form on right for free estimate.
Why Opt for Plastic Surgery in Thailand?
Thailand is especially renowned for the expertise of its medical institutions in the field of plastic and cosmetic surgery. Ranging from Botox injections, facelifts to liposuction, hospitals in Thailand promise the perfect solution to all your beauty needs.
High Quality Medical Services
The quality of medical services in Thailand is similar to that in any developed country of the world, be it the US, the UK, or Canada. This has been made possible primarily due to the state-of-the-art hospitals and high competence levels of board certified plastic surgeons in Thailand.
Low Cost of Plastic Surgery in Thailand
Though the quality of a nose job or lipo or tummy tuck is comparable to that in any of the developed countries, yet the cost of plastic surgery in Thailand is very low when compared to the costs in these countries. In fact, costs of cosmetic procedures in Thailand can be a mere one-tenth of the prices in the US or the UK.
Top Notch Hospitals in Thailand
Nearly 1.5 million patients visit Thailand annually for securing medical treatment. A number of super-specialty hospitals have sprung up in the country.
- In 2002, it became the first country in Asia to have a hospital certified by the JCI, USA. JCI or Joint Commission International is the international wing of JACO, the U.S. non-profit organization that accredits hospitals for their quality and operational standards.
- Today, the country has 13 JCI certified hospitals and more than 500 American Board certified doctors.
- There are a number of leading hospitals in Thailand which have been accredited both by Thailand’s domestic accreditation board as well as by JCI.
- The hospitals provide a unique blend of beauty treatments.
- The hospitals feature state-of-the art medical equipment comparable to that found in western countries.
- They offer a wide range of cosmetic services from breast augmentation to facelift, from tummy-tuck to liposuction, from Botox injections to dental whitening, & from facial treatment to hair transplant etc, and that too all under one roof. This enables greater convenience for patients planning to undergo multiple cosmetic procedures.
- A number of hospitals in Thailand are spacious enough to easily accommodate an accompanying guest.
Ease in Traveling to Thailand
- Reaching Thailand is easy as it is extremely well connected.
- The Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) receives more than 40 million footfalls every year. It has non-stop flights from all the major cities in North America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
- Visitors from neighboring countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Kuala Lumpur etc can reach Thailand via train and bus services as well.
Traveling in Thailand
- It is also an extremely popular tourist destination featuring spectacular Buddhist temples, vibrant wild -life and scenic islands.
- Known for its immensely popular Thai cuisine and relaxing massage, Thailand also offers a great shopping experience in its ultra modern malls.
- You can further engage in activities like windsurfing, water skiing, sunbathing, snorkeling, skydiving and more.
Affordable Accommodation in Thailand
A stay in this country is completely pocket- friendly.
- You can find quality accommodation for rates as low as 20$ a night in any of Thailand’s budget hotels.
- For those with more sophisticated tastes, luxury hotel chains offer rooms at prices ranging upto 150$ a night.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost cosmetic and plastic surgery treatment in Thailand and other countries. Fill out the free estimate request form on right for more information.