Implant Supported Denture Cost in Costa Rica (Hybrid Acrylic/All on 4) – $3,000*
Your smile is usually one of the first characteristics people notice about you. Missing teeth may cause you to smile less frequently, giving a wrong impression to others.
Snap on dentures in Costa Rica can help you restore your smile without costing a fortune. Cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica is rising in popularity as more and more patients are discovering the numerous benefits of traveling abroad for dental work.
Medical tourism is Costa Rica is projected to grow from 36,000 foreign patients in 2010 to 100,000 foreign patients in 2014, according to the article “Medical tourism businesses expect growth,” written by Clayton R. Norman and published on the Tico Times website on April 27th, 2012.
Why is snap in dentures in Costa Rica a sensible choice? For starters, the cost of healthcare there is lower despite adhering to similar medical standards as in the United States. Additionally, the naturally lush landscape and warm climate attracts those who are seeking a relaxing vacation.
What Are Snap On Dentures?
- As per the Dentistry Today website, a snap on denture is a type of overdenture that is supported by and attached to implants.
- As their name suggests, these snap onto dental implants to provide a comfortable, stable fit. They fit more securely in the mouth than traditional dentures.
- The number of implants the overdentures fit over depends on a variety of factors, including the gum tissue and bone present.
- You do not have to worry about your snap on dentures falling out, as they firmly fit over implants.
- The dental implants in snap on dentures help stimulate the bone, preventing bone loss.
Pros of Snap On Dentures in Costa Rica
- How much do snap on dentures cost in Costa Rica? The low snap on smile cost in Costa Rica can save Americans as much as 50% on the treatment. The reason for the low price is because living costs in Costa Rica are much lower than in First World countries.
- Besides the low snap on dentures price in Costa Rica, medical tourists may benefit from the low cost of prescribed medicines. This is especially helpful if you are prescribed pain management medicine after the snap on dentures procedure.
- The geographical proximity between the United States and Costa Rica makes it a convenient medical tourism spot.
- Hospitals for medical tourism in Costa Rica have doctors who are specifically trained to work with foreign patients. This ensures that they can better meet your needs and effectively communicate with you. Most dentists and doctors at these hospitals speak fluent English.
- You will find quality snap on partial dentures in Costa Rica.
- Besides its low cost medical treatments, Costa Rica has many enjoyable activities in which North Americans could partake. The country is famed for its national parks. Additionally, one can hit the beach for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, or sunbathing.
Cons of Snap On Dentures in Costa Rica
- Although the price of overdentures on implants in Costa Rica is low, you will have to pay full price for maintenance checkups once you are back in your native country.
- Patients who do not plan out their treatment and trip properly could end up spending more than they want to on snap dentures in Costa Rica. Before you travel, make sure your mind is firmly made up about receiving dental implants versus dentures so you can factor those costs into your travel budget.
- Cultural differences between the United States and Costa Rica may come as a bit of a shock to medical tourists. For example, whereas North Americans shake hands when they meet, Costa Ricans follow the Latin America tradition of kissing one’s cheek as a greeting.
- If you live in the United States and have an airplane phobia, Costa Rica may not be the right medical tourism destination for you. In that case, you might want to consider traveling south by road to avail of snap on dentures in Los Algodones or Tijuana.
If you are embarrassed about your missing teeth, consider the advantages of snap on dentures in Costa Rica. You will be able to restore your smile at a low cost, feel secure that the treatment will be performed by a qualified dentist, and enjoy the beauty of the Costa Rican terrain.
(Prices may be changed without any notification; for the latest price list fill the contact form)
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Snap on Dentures in Costa Rica.