FREE Pick-up. Special Limited period offer – get FREE stay for up to 3 nights at Hotel Hacienda in Los Algodones, Mx for dental work costing $1,500 or more.
If missing teeth are causing a crimp in your smile besides impacting your speech and chewing capabilities, it is time to get snap on dentures in Mexico. Well-trained dental professionals operating in gleaming dental clinics at rock bottom prices have made dental tourism in the North American country a top choice for many from all across the world.
And we, at Medical Tourism Corporation, work with top dental doctors and clinics across the country.
How much does a Snap-on Denture Cost?
|Los Algodones||From $2,600|
These prices are subject to change. It is recommended that you fill-in our online quote form for the latest prices and specials.
What is a Snap on Denture?
- A snap on denture is a type of overdenture that is attached to an implant instead of the gum.
- This device is used when you lack any teeth in the jaw but do not have enough jaw bone to support implants.
- Snap on dentures can be removed easily.
- There are two types of snap on dentures: bar-retained and ball-retained.
- Both types of denture are made of acrylic material, which imitates the appearance of gums, along with porcelain or acrylic teeth that do not look artificial at all.
- A minimum of three dental implants are required in case of bar-retained dentures.
- In case of ball retained dentures, the minimum number of implants required is two.
- Alternative names: Snap on smile, snap in dentures, implant supported dentures, and implant supported overdentures.
Why Choose Mexico for Implant Supported Dentures?
Some of the advantages of getting snap on dentures in the North American country are as follows:
- Pay only about 30% of the US prices.
- Choose a Mexican border town, such as Tijuana or Los Algodones, and cut down further on travel time and costs.
- Other major Mexican cities too such as Cancun and Puerto Vallarta are well connected with regular flights to and from the US and Canada.
- Most of the cities have their own international airports.
- Additionally, the border towns are not very far from American airports.
- Our dental clinic professionals are English-speaking; hence you won’t have to countenance any language problems.
- You can get same-day service in Mexico for getting dentures over implants. In other words, it is not difficult to get an appointment and patients are rarely put on a waitlist.
About Dental Clinics We Work With
Here is a glimpse of the top dental facilities we work with in Los Algodones and Tijuana. We also facilitate overdenture treatment in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta. For more information, please fill our quote form.
- Been providing quality dental care since 1985
- Receives over 2,500 patients annually
- 17 dental specialists with experience ranging between 5 and 30 years
- Serves patients primarily from the US and Canada
- Dental specialists have undergone refresher courses at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, International Center of Laser Education, Indianapolis, and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul
- Kavo Everest CAD / CAM technology
- American Dental Association (ADA) member
- Full 2-year warranty for any kind of dental work
- On-site fully equipped dental laboratory
- Stay at the only hotel in the border town at special tariffs (as low as $30 per night)
- All payment modes accepted – cash, traveler’s and personal checks, debit/credit cards, and money orders
- Free phone calls to the US and Canada
- Internet access
- Well appointed waiting area
- Free parking facility
- Largest dental facility in Tijuana
- 90% of the patients are from the United States and Canada
- Been providing quality dental care since 1974
- Features eight well equipped operating rooms
- Well experienced team comprising six general dentists and four certified dental specialists
- Strict sterilization and infection control regulations followed
- Only use material approved by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Fastrack medical services pass provided to patients for getting quick access to Tijuana from the San Ysidro Port of Entry in California
Some Handy Tips and Travel Info
- Do research into your dental and tourism options before settling on a city for getting your low cost snap on smile in Mexico.
- Use common sense during your stay for availing snap on dentures.
- Stay away from drugs.
- Remain in major tourist cities and avoid heading into the rural areas for cheaper options. They could be sub-standard facilities.
- Carry minimal amount of cash as most Mexican businesses accept credit cards.
- Make sure you inform your credit card company about your travel plans. Otherwise they might block access as a safeguard.
- Learn basic Spanish vocabulary to avoid any communication problems outside the dental clinic. Some commonly used words/phrases are as follows:
- Si (yes)
- No (no)
- Por favor (please)
- Gracias (thank you)
- Lo siento (sorry)
- Hola (hi)
- No entiendo (I don’t understand)
- Donde esta? (where is…?)
- Habla ingles? (do you speak English?)
- Puede ayudarme? (can you help me?)
- Airport codes of major international airports:
- Tijuana International Airport – TIJ
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport – PVR
- Cancun International Airport – CUN
- Los Algodones is about eight miles west of Yuma, Arizona.
- Tijuana is about 17 miles from the Californian city of San Diego.
Irrespective of which city in Mexico you elect to get your snap on dentures, you should carefully choose your dentist and dental facility. Given the range of highly skilled dental surgeons and immense dental facilities, you will have little trouble finding the right match and we, at Medical Tourism Corporation would like you to have a smooth and hassle-free dental experience!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Snap on Dentures in Mexico.