Future of Dental Restorations
Effective Alternative to All-on-4 Implants
Prettau® zirconia implant bridges are acrylic-free dental prosthetics that restore function and aesthetics without relying on ceramic and other popular material that come with the problem of chipping away.
Manufactured by Zirkonzahn, Prettau® zirconia is a biocompatible material with a perfectly smooth surface that makes it highly resistant to wear and tear caused by friction with natural teeth.
Prettau® Zirconia Implant Bridge in Los Algodones, a major dental tourism hub in Mexico allows you to regain your smile without depending on prosthetics made of ceramic or acrylic.
Features of Prettau® Zirconia
- This novel material is made stable using yttrium.
- Aluminum is added to it to improve it.
- It has high bending strength and good resistance to extremely high temperatures.
- Because the intrinsic structure of traditional zirconia is quite enhanced, Prettau® Zirconia is highly translucent.
- It also doesn’t suffer from chipping, a common problem in ceramic dental restorations.
- Since it is a non-porous material, it does not suffer from abrasions caused by friction with surrounding teeth.
- It is an extremely flexible material with excellent bending strength.
Advantages of Prettau® Zirconia Bridge
Besides helping you get a winsome smile, screw retained Prettau® Zirconia Bridge offers the following benefits:
- Does not irritate your gums
- Does not attract plaque
- Does not chip or stain
- Better aesthetics than Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) or acrylic hybrid bridges
As Prettau® Implant Bridges are made using CAD / CAM technology, these are highly accurate artificial tooth replacements that can be produced. The implant bridge is milled out of a solid piece of zirconia and is customized to meet your needs precisely.
Why Get Them in Los Algodones?
Los Algodones is a highly popular dental tourism destination in Mexico in proximity to Yuma, Arizona. This border town has a reputation for safety and in contrast to other Mexican border areas, is insulated from the drug war.
By having your Prettau® Zirconia dental treatment in Los Algodones – Mexico you can look forward to the following:
- Dental work for highly pocket-friendly prices vis-à-vis US prices
- Top-notch care at one of the most well-known dental clinics in Los Algodones
- Highly experienced dental specialists with global exposure
- Reduced travel costs as Algodones is only about seven miles west of Yuma
- No language barriers
Top Clinic in Yuma Border Area
Now get Prettau® zirconia dental restorations at a highly recommended dental clinic in Los Algodones. The clinic is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA). Here is a sneak-peek into it:
- In-office dental lab with experienced technicians ensuring quick fabrication of your implant bridges
- CAD/CAM technology for highly customized dental solutions
- 2-year warranty on dental work (terms and conditions apply)
- Stringent sterilization standards
- In-house panoramic x-rays
- A strong 27-member team of dental professionals, some of whom have been educated and trained in the United States and Europe
- No language issues as you will find someone or the other among the clinic staff members who speak English
- Complete assistance with planning your Mexican dental trip
- Help with logistics such as FREE pick-up from the airport/border/hotel, accommodation at discounted tariffs in both Los Algodones and Yuma, Arizona, and assistance with leisurely sightseeing, if desired
Prettau® Zirconia implant bridges in Los Algodones – Mexico give you an opportunity to replace your missing teeth and correct your smile for a minuscule fraction of what you would pay in the United States. And since Los Algodones is in proximity to the United States, you can look forward to quality care not very far from home.
Contact us through the FREE Quote-form on the right for more information.