Future of Dental Restorations
Prettau® zirconia implant bridges are acrylic-free dental prosthetics that restore function and aesthetics without relying on ceramic and other popular material that comes with the problem of chipping away.
Manufactured by Zirkonzahn, Prettau® zirconia is a biocompatible material with a perfectly smooth surface that makes it highly resistant to wear and tear caused by friction with natural teeth.
Prettau® Zirconia Implant Bridge in Cancun, a major dental tourism hub in Mexico allows you to regain your smile without depending on prosthetics made of ceramic or acrylic.
*Video Courtesy: ZirkonZahn
Features of Prettau® Zirconia
- This novel material is made stable using yttrium.
- It has high bending strength and good resistance to extremely high temperatures.
- Because the intrinsic structure of traditional zirconia is quite enhanced, Prettau® Zirconia is highly translucent.
- It also doesn’t suffer from chipping, a common problem in ceramic dental restorations.
- Since it is a non-porous material, it does not suffer from abrasions caused by friction with surrounding teeth.
- It is an extremely flexible material with excellent bending strength.
Advantages of Prettau® Zirconia Bridge
Screw-retained Prettau® Zirconia Bridge offers the following benefits:
- No gum irritation
- No plaque accumulation
- No chipping or staining
- Better aesthetics than Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) or acrylic hybrid bridges
As Prettau® Implant Bridges are made using CAD / CAM technology, these are highly accurate artificial tooth replacements that can be produced. The implant bridge is milled out of a solid piece of zirconia and is customized to meet your needs precisely.
Difference between Prettau® Zirconia Vs. Acrylic Denture
|Prettau® Zirconium Vs. Acrylic Hybrid Bridge
|Does not need replacement
|Artificial – plastic
|Non-porous, do not stain easily
|Won’t crack/ chip
Why get Prettau® in Cancun, Mexico?
Prettau® Zirconia implant bridges in Cancun are available at affordable prices. The average cost of Prettau® Zirconia in the USA is $45,000, while the same cost around $7,000 in Cancun. The savings are approximately 80%.
- Cancun is easily reachable from the US and Canada. There are direct flights from all the major cities.
- The dentist in Cancun is highly experienced. The clinic is also associated with the ADA (American Dental Association). The dentist is a U.S. Board Certified dentist.
- Cancun provides a sunny overseas vacation.
Prettau® Zirconia implant bridges in Cancun – Mexico give you an opportunity to replace your missing teeth and correct your smile for a minuscule fraction of what you would pay in the United States. And since Cancun is in proximity to the United States, you can look forward to quality care not very far from home.
Contact us through the FREE Quote-form on the right for more information.