Liposuction helps get rid of stubborn fat pouches in problematic areas of the body. Mexico, with its state-of-the-art hospitals and experienced plastic surgeons, is a good option for those seeking to get their bodies surgically contoured for a price that won’t burn a hole in their pocket.
- Liposuction (one area) in Tijuana – $2,400
- Liposuction (one area) in Cancun – $2,750
The above-mentioned prices can be changed without any prior notification. Fill our online-quote form for the latest prices.
Destinations for Liposuction in Mexico
- It is the largest city in the Mexican state of Baja California which is located just 20 miles from the San Diego International Airport in California.
- The Mexican border city, also known as TIJ after its international airport’s IATA code, is one of the country’s prime medical tourism hubs offering a vast choice in well-equipped hospitals offering low cost treatments.
- It is a picturesque beach holiday destination located by the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Besides shady palm trees, a number of internationally accredited (such as JCI) hospitals and clinics also dominate its skyline now.
Why Mexico for Plastic Surgery?
- Strike off almost 70% of the US prices
- Schedule your liposuction procedure conveniently with no wait-times
- Get quality care at top hospitals and clinics
- Highly competent plastic surgeons with years of experience of treating medical tourists from the US and Canada
- English speaking medical professionals which helps cut down language barriers
- Proximity to the US and Canada which helps rein in travel costs and time
Canadian Resident Reviews Our Services
Medical Tourism Corporation has been facilitating liposuction in Cancun and Tijuana of a number of happy clients for over a decade now. One of our clients, Connie B from Canada, was very happy about her whole experience. Here is her detailed review of liposuction in Cancun.
|“I arrived much later than their business hours but there was someone there to pick me up regardless…The doctor was a perfectionist but in a good way, everything went smoothly…I would do it again for sure!”|
Top Plastic Surgeons of Mexico
Your liposuction will be performed by highly experienced and competent plastic surgeons. Below are the profiles in brief of the surgeons who would perform your liposuction in Cancun and Tijuana.
A sneak peek into the profile of the plastic surgeon in Cancun we work with:
- More than 15 years of experience
- Education and training from the US, Mexico, and Germany
- Most of his clients are from the US, Canada and the UK
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship from Krankenhaus Bogenhausen, Munich, Germany
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
Credentials of the plastic surgeon we work with in Tijuana in brief:
- MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division of Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
- Diplomas in Micro and Reconstructive Surgery from:
San Diego School of Medicine
Davies Medical Center, San Francisco, California
Stanford Medical Center
- Exchange Fellow – Plastic Surgery Division, University of California, San Diego
- Visiting scholar at Stanford University Medical Center’s Plastic Surgery Division
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery
- Ibero-American Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
What is Liposuction?
- Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure which helps improve body contours by reshaping it and removing excess fat.
- The surgery targets stubborn localized fat deposits that fail to budge despite following a strict weight loss regimen.
- Fat deposits in the following parts of the body can be targeted through liposuction:
- Abdominal area
- Inner and outer thighs
- Gluteal area
- Upper arms
- Chin area
- A liposuction may also be performed along with a facelift, breast reduction, and abdominoplasty or tummy tuck.
- Please note that liposuction is not a solution for obesity and cellulite problem.
- You make a good candidate for liposuction if you:
- Are within 30% of your ideal weight range
- Have firmness and elasticity in your skin
- Do not suffer from any medical conditions that could interfere with recovery, post surgery
- Do not smoke
- Liposuction involves making tiny incisions in the not-so-easily-noticeable areas.
- To reduce trauma and blood loss, a sterile solution is injected into the body through the tiny incisions.
- Redundant fat is then loosened and dislodged with the help of a cannula—a thin hollow tube, which is inserted through the incision—by moving it back and forth.
- A surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula is then used to suction out the dislodged fat.
- Swelling after liposuction surgery might take several weeks to go away. Only then will you be able to appreciate the final results of your surgery.
- Alternative names of the procedure are lipoplasty and fat modeling.
Different Types of Liposuction
- Tumescent Liposuction:
The most common form of liposuction which has been explained above.
- Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction (UAL):
Fat is liquefied and broken down with the help of a metal rod which emits ultrasonic energy.
- Powered Liposuction:
An oscillating blade attached to the cannula which moves with a rapid to-and-fro action is used to liquefy stubborn fat.
Submit the free quote-request form for more information on liposuction in Mexico.