Lap Band Packages for $5,250 (1-night hotel stay included)
Cash, Cashier’s Checks, Traveler’s Checks, PayPal, Credit Card, and Wire Transfer accepted
Looking for lap band surgery in Tijuana, Mexico? You are at the right place. We at Medical Tourism Corporation facilitate high quality affordable medical treatment at world class hospitals in TJ, as the Mexican border town is also called.
Often elective bariatric procedures are not covered by medical insurance in the USA. Tijuana hospitals are a very affordable option for such elective procedures, without compromising on quality.
Why Consider Lap Band in Tijuana?
- At least 50-70% cost savings over American prices
- Close proximity to one of the major airports in the USA (San Diego, IATA Airport Code SAN); the airport is only 20 minutes from the border town
- One of the most frequently visited destination by Americans
- Not very different from America when it comes to culture
Average Hospital Stay
About one night
Complimentary Ground Transportation
We offer free pick-up services from the San Diego International Airport or any hotel close to the airport or the border.
Hospital We Work With
We constantly endeavor to provide high quality patient care rivaling American standards. And in our pursuit of excellence, we work with a leading hospital in Tijuana. The hospital is less than half an hour from the US-Mexico border crossing and features all the amenities and comforts expected of a modern medical facility. The hospital caters to a large number of American and Canadian medical tourists, given its proximity to the United States.
Our Network Bariatric Surgeons
We work with a highly experienced weight loss surgeon here to facilitate your lap band surgery. Here is a snapshot of his profile:
- Experience of performing hundreds of bariatric surgeries
- Participated in several post-doctoral training programs
- Member of prestigious organizations such as the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO) and the Mexican Society of Obesity Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery and endoscopy (1992)
- Lap band system placement authorized by Bioenterics Corporation and Inamed Health (1996)
Click here for his detailed bio-data.
We offer free 2-night stay at either of the following –
- Hotel Puebla Amigo
- Grand Hotel
- Marriott Hotel
Tijuana San Diego Border Crossing
Just twenty miles south of downtown San Diego, CA lies the world’s busiest port of entry, the border crossing between TJ, Mexico and San Ysidro, CA. There is no border charge to enter Tijuana from the USA. Travel by car, bus, trolley, & even simply walking across on foot is quite common across this international border.
The city boasts a comfortable climate, active nightlife, low cost of living, high quality & less cost healthcare, and proximity to nice beaches. According to a 2000 census in Mexico there are about 2,500 permanent foreign residents over 65 years of age in TJ and this number may increase with more baby boomers in the USA wanting to retire at a more affordable place.
The Mexican border town has one of the best lap band surgeons in North America. For many years affordable private hospitals and clinics here have drawn large numbers of patients from the United States.
What Others are Saying About Us
Watch video testimonial of one of our recent clients who visited Tijuana for gastric banding surgery. Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable lap band in Mexico & many other destinations abroad.
Fill out the form on your right for a free quote and more information.