Gastric bypass surgery helps people who have failed to shed extra pounds by resorting to diet control and exercising lose weight. The surgery costs, especially in the USA and Canada, can be quite prohibitive. Those deterred by costs can consider traveling for gastric bypass surgery in Tijuana, a Mexican border town located only 25 km from San Diego, California.
Our Package Costs
We offer attractive gastric bypass packages for Tijuana costing about $6,500.
*Prices are subject to change. Please send us the filled in quote form for the latest prices and specials.
Why Tijuana for Roux-en-Y Bypass?
- You enjoy tremendous savings – compare our package costs with the average price of gastric bypass in the USA – almost $25,000!
- TJ, as the Mexican border city is also known, is served by an American airport (the San Diego International Airport) located just 20 minutes away.
- Because of proximity to the United States, the city is quite Americanized.
- Scheduling surgery with any waiting time is very much possible.
Insurance often does not pay for weight-loss surgeries like gastric bypass and utilizing a discount price at quality, accredited centers with board-certified and experienced bariatric surgeons in Baja California, Mexico can provide budget-minded individuals with a low-cost alternative. The same quality care is often available for one-third to one-half of the cost!
By choosing Medical Tourism Corporation to help you embark on your journey to a healthier living by facilitating your RNY bypass surgery in Mexico, you enjoy the following:
- You get free ground transportation (from San Diego airport or any hotel close to the border or the airport in San Diego).
- You get free 2-night stay at Hotel Pueblo Amigo, Grand Hotel, or Marriott.
- You get full travel assistance (include help in booking air-tickets).
Gastric Bypass at Leading Hospital of TJ
- Convenient location – only 3-5 minutes drive from the San Ysidro Port of Entry
- Electricity back-up with generators
- Intensive Care Unit
- Gratis wireless Internet access
- Well-equipped clinical lab within the premises
- Pharmacy store offering 30% discount
You can watch the video on this hospital by clicking here.
Leading Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico
Your surgery will be performed by one of the leading bariatric surgeons of Mexico.
- He has experience of performing more than 2,500 laparoscopic weight loss surgeries.
- He has trained from the United States and Mexico – he holds a Certification of Participation in Observing Bariatric Surgeries from the Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital in California (2011).
- He is a member of the Mexican Association of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Disorders.
Additionally, he can easily converse in English.
An Overview of Gastric Bypass Surgery
- In this surgery, the stomach size is reduced by diving it into two parts using surgical staples.
- The small upper part is where the food eaten will go.
- This pouch has the capacity to hold only 1 ounce of food.
- The surgery also involves creating a bypass.
- This is done by connecting a part of the small intestine to a hole made in the new stomach pouch.
- As a result, a large section of the small intestine is bypassed.
- This also results in absorption of fewer calories.
- The procedure is alternatively known as Roux-en-Y, Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, RNY, and GBP.
Fill in the free quote-request form on the right for more information on gastric bypass surgery in Tijuana by one of the leading Mexican bariatric surgeons.