Full mouth restoration, alternatively known as full mouth rehabilitation or full mouth reconstruction, refers to a set of dental procedures aimed at improving oral health and functioning of teeth. A full blown mouth reconstruction can cost an arm and a leg in the USA. We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, however, bring you attractive full mouth restoration packages in Cancun – Mexico for only a fraction of the costs. Read on to know more.
How Much for Full Mouth Restoration?
Here is a table showing the costs of different treatments that might be required for restoring good dental health:
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,760|
|Composite Tooth Veneer||$280-$640|
|Dental Fillings (composite resin)||$130|
Please note that the above mentioned prices are subject to change without prior notification. It is recommended that you fill our free quotation form for the latest prices.
What does Full Mouth Restoration Entail?
- Full mouth restoration refers to reconstructing the mouth to alleviate dental problems and improve the appearance of the teeth.
- Your dentist will first evaluate your mouth to determine the extent of dental problems and to figure out optimal solutions.
- Full mouth restorative procedures primarily include dental implants, crowns, porcelain veneers, bridges and cavity fillings.
- A full mouth restoration can help with numerous dental complications, including:
- Missing teeth
- Worn or cracked teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Jaw, muscle, and headache pains due to an improper bite
Why Choose Cancun for Your Treatment?
- Straightaway strike 70% off the US prices if you choose to get full mouth restoration in Cancun.
- Traveling costs and time are greatly reduced because of proximity to the United States and Canada.
- Additionally, the city has its own international airport making it simple for dental tourists to get there.
- There are no major language barriers since most of the people engaged in the tourism industry can speak average English.
- Great ease in securing dental appointments, given the absence of any waiting lists.
- You get a chance to recuperate on beautiful palm-lined tropical beaches, since the resort city is a treasure trove of sun, sand and surf.
What Our Package Costs Include
- Free ground transportation
- Logistical support in the city where you choose to have your full mouth reconstruction
- All travel related assistance
- Passport and visa expedience services
- Air/hotel concierge services
- Easy monthly payment financing options also available
- We also accept credit cards
About the Dental Clinic
We work with one of the leading dental clinics of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo which has been serving the region since 1983. Here is its snapshot:
- Located in the core downtown area
- Highly experienced dental specialists
- Associated with American Dental Association, Medical Tourism Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Specializes in implant and prosthetic dentistry
Profile of Our Lead Prosthodontist
- Experience of more than 21 years
- Done over 1,000 dental implants
- Graduation from Intercontinental University of Mexico
- Post graduation in Integral Dentistry from UNITEC
- Fellowship in implants from the Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Coordinating Implant and Fellowship program at LSU
Watch the dental doctor talk about his experience and education by clicking on the hyperlink.
Handy Travel Tips
- Before leaving for full mouth rehabilitation in Cancun you should check to make sure you have all the proper documentation required to enter Mexico.
- You will need to bring a photocopy of your passport and a tourist card in case Mexican federal police or immigration agents ask for proof of legal status.
- According to the US News Travel Guide, the best time to visit the resort city is between December and April.
- You may want to avoid March-April, however, as that’s when tourists on spring break typically converge on the resort city.
- The average flight times from some popular US cities to the Mexican city are:
- New York: 4 hours
- Chicago: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Los Angeles: 4 hours, 30 minutes
- Seattle: 5 hours, 30 minutes
- Miami: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Keep a Spanish-English phrasebook with you to avoid any language barriers outside the dental clinic.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on full mouth restoration in Cancun.