Many people have dental problems that impact their entire mouth. Such conditions need to be tackled with a comprehensive approach. The aim should be to work equally on improving both the everyday functioning capacity and the candidate’s aesthetic appearance.
Individuals who require extensive treatment to achieve the desired results can do the same with the help of a full mouth restoration procedure. Such intricate restorative dentistry is really expensive in the United States. A good alternative is Full Mouth Restoration in Cancun, Mexico.
The cost of Full Mouth Restoration in the United States can go up to $100,000, depending on the candidate’s exact dental health condition. (Source: Dental Departures)
Our dental clinic has a wonderful team of well qualified experts. Reviews on dentistry in Mexico are indicative of the quality of dental services being provided.
How Much for Full Mouth Restoration?
Here is a table showing the costs of different treatments that might be required for restoring good dental health:
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,760|
|Composite Tooth Veneer||$280-$640|
|Dental Fillings (composite resin)||$130|
Please note that the above mentioned prices are subject to change without prior notification. It is recommended that you fill our free quotation form for the latest prices.
What does Full Mouth Restoration Entail?
- Full mouth restoration refers to reconstructing the mouth to alleviate dental problems and improve the appearance of the teeth.
- Your dentist will first evaluate your mouth to determine the extent of dental problems and to figure out optimal solutions.
- Full mouth restorative procedures primarily include dental implants, crowns, porcelain veneers, bridges and cavity fillings
A full mouth restoration can help with numerous dental complications, including:
- Missing teeth
- Worn or cracked teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Jaw, muscle, and headache pains due to an improper bite
The treatment plan is always customized according to the individual’s needs and hence, it is not necessary that every single one of these treatments has to be performed.
The condition of the candidate’s gums will determine if he is suffering from a periodontal disease. If yes, the following procedures are considered:
|Root Planning||In this procedure, the root surfaces of the teeth are thoroughly cleaned to completely remove any dental plaque and calculus accumulated at the site. This helps to eliminate the harmful bacteria that cause the periodontal disease.
Here, the root surface is smoothened and the infected part of the tooth is removed.
|Scaling||Scaling is done to get rid of the dental tartar from the surface of the tooth located right below the gum line.
Depending on the health of the gums, a scaling can be followed with a Root Planning treatment.
After the candidate’s teeth are carefully examined, a treatment plan is formulated. For extensive damage, many restorative treatments need to be carried out. It is the dentist’s job to note down what dental problems the candidate is suffering from.
The color, shape, size and bite of the teeth are evaluated as well. Aesthetic appearance is another factor taken into consideration when taking a full mouth restoration treatment.
The procedures included are:
|Inlays and Onlays||These are used for repairing decayed and damaged teeth located at the rear end of the mouth.
Inlays and onlays are used when the tooth damage does not require a crown but is damaged enough that it is in need of severe repair.
Inlays and onlays help increase a tooth’s life and help strengthen it.
|Dental Bridges||These are used to replace missing teeth. In the process, an artificial tooth is permanently joined to the adjacent teeth or dental implants.
Bridges help better the teeth that have suffered from major destruction. There are different kinds of bridges, and the candidate’s dental condition decides which type of bridge will be used.
|Dental Implants||Implants are used to replace individual teeth with an implant that supports an artificial tooth. The results are better, stronger and permanent.
In case the damaged area does not have sufficient bone, a graft can be done to fix the problem. If not, then a dental bridge is a better option.(Success Rate: 98.141 )
|Veneers||Dental Veneers are thin shells that are customized to cover the front portion of the candidate’s teeth. These shells are the exact color as that of the person’s teeth and that is why, they look very natural. Veneers are used to hide discoloration, gaps in teeth, chipped or cracked teeth. So, it improves one’s aesthetic appearance. (Success Rate: 89%2 )|
|Dental Crowns||A dental cap positioned over a tooth, a dental crown is used to provide support and protect the weak tooth. Dental crowns are also used to cover a dental implant, to support a dental bridge and to cover a tooth that has a large filling.|
Why Choose Cancun for Your Treatment?
- Straightaway strike 70% off the US prices if you choose to get full mouth restoration in Mexico.
- Traveling costs and time are greatly reduced because of proximity to the United States and Canada.
- Dental tourism is booming in Mexico owing to the high prices of treatments in the United States and the long waiting lists in Canada.3
- Additionally, the city has its own international airport making it simple for dental tourists to get there.The dental clinic is conveniently located only 17 km from Cancun International Airport, taking only 20 minutes of travel to reach the clinic.
- There are no major language barriers since most of the people engaged in the tourism industry can speak average English.
- Great ease in securing dental appointments, given the absence of any waiting lists.
- You get a chance to recuperate on beautiful palm-lined tropical beaches, since the resort city is a treasure trove of sun, sand and surf.
- Services like Pick and Drop shuttles to and from the airport, free Wi-Fi and a Dental concierge are available.
What Our Package Costs Include
- Free ground transportation
- Logistical support in the city where you choose to have your full mouth reconstruction
- All travel related assistance
- Passport and visa expedience services
- Air/hotel concierge services
- Easy monthly payment financing options also available
- We also accept credit cards
About the Dental Clinic
It is one of the leading dental clinics of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo which has been serving the region since 1983 and is associated with American Dental Association, Medical Tourism Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and specializes in implant and prosthetic dentistry.
Handy Travel Tips
- Before leaving for full mouth rehabilitation in Cancun you should check to make sure you have all the proper documentation required to enter Mexico.
- You will need to bring a photocopy of your passport and a tourist card in case Mexican federal police or immigration agents ask for proof of legal status.
- According to the US News Travel Guide, the best time to visit the resort city is between December and April.
- You may want to avoid March-April, however, as that’s when tourists on spring break typically converge on the resort city.
- The average flight times from some popular US cities to the Mexican city are:
|New York||4 hours|
|Los Angeles||4.5 hours|
Keep a Spanish-English phrasebook with you to avoid any language barriers outside the dental clinic.
A dental makeover in Cancun – Mexico combines vacation with dental work. With beautiful sights to see, places to explore and reasonably priced dental services to take advantage of, what is not to love?
Submit the free quote request form for more information on full mouth restoration in Cancun.
- Ülkü, SabihaZelal et al. “Clinical Evaluation of Complications in Implant-Supported Dentures: A 4-Year Retrospective Study.” Medical Science Monitor : International Medical Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research23 (2017): 6137–6143. PMC. Web. 30 Mar. 2018.
- Sowmya, Kyatham et al. “Esthetic Rehabilitation with Direct Composite Veneering: A Report of 2 Cases.” Case Reports in Dentistry2017 (2017): 7638153. PMC. Web. 30 Mar. 2018.
- Pacific Standard. Julissa Treviño, “Medical Tourism is Booming in Mexico” 4 April. 2018.