COMPLIMENTARY GROUND TRANSPORTATION. EXPEDITED VISA AND PASSPORT SERVICES. CURRENT LIMITED PERIOD SPECIAL – FREE HOTEL STAY FOR UP TO 3 NIGHTS (APPLICABLE FOR LOS ALGODONES) FOR DENTAL WORK EXCEEDING $1,500.
Dental makeover refers to a set of cosmetic dental procedures aimed at improving the aesthetics of your smile. Also called smile makeover, a complete dental makeover package in Mexico can cost substantially lower than in the United States and Canada.
Cost of Dental Makeover Procedures
We facilitate full mouth restorations in Cancun, Tijuana, Los Algodones and Puerto Vallarta. Here is the price range for some of the cosmetic dental procedures.
|Porcelain Veneer||from $350|
|Laser Teeth Whitening||from $200|
|Porcelain / Ceramic Crown||from $340|
|Implant Supported Denture||$2,550 for two implants|
Please note that the above prices are subject to change. For the latest prices, fill our online quote-estimate form.
Why Choose Mexico for Smile Makeovers?
- You pay only 30%-50% of the prices charged in the United States.
- You don’t have to spend much on traveling either – border cities such as Los Algodones and Tijuana are very close to American cities.
- Other major Mexican cities too such as Puerto Vallarta and Cancun are well connected with flights from American and Canadian cities.
- The cities in Mexico where we facilitate dental makeovers are served by their own international airports –
- Tijuana International Airport Code – TIJ
- Cancun International Airport Code – CUN
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport Code – PVR
- Additionally, the border cities of Tijuana and Los Algodones are not very far from American airports. Here are the distances between the border towns and their closest international airports –
- San Diego International Airport from Tijuana – less than 20 miles
- Yuma International Airport from Los Algodones ~ 10 miles
- You can get dental makeover appointment without any waiting time.
- You won’t face any major language issues as these cities are often frequented by medical tourists seeking cheap dental care outside their home country.
- You also get a chance to extend your dental makeover trip to a full-fledged holiday with a part of the savings you enjoy.
Complimentary Pick-up Services
Our value-for-money smile makeover packages for Mexico include complimentary ground transportation between hotels, clinics, and airports.
Clinics We Work With
We, at MTC, in our pursuit to offer the best of the services have partnered with only the best of the clinics across the major Mexican cities to facilitate low cost smile makeovers. Below are the clinic features in brief:
Get TWO YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL KINDS OF DENTAL WORK
- Successful track record since 1985
- KAVO Everest CAD CAM Technology
- On-site dental lab
- Panoramic and digital periapical x-rays
- Robust 17-dentist group
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine & International Center of Laser Education, Indianapolis trained dentists
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- O-zone therapy
- Room sterilization and water purification systems
- Payment modes accepted – cash, personal and travelers checks, credit cards and even money order
- Spread over an area of 3,000 sq. ft, it is the largest clinic in Tijuana
- Eight fully equipped OTs
- Six general dentists and four certified specialists
- Compliant with US OSHA’s regulations related to hygiene
- Successful track-record since 1974
- 90% of the clients are from the USA and Canada
- ADA-approved material used
- Sound sterilization system in place
- Special fastrack medical services program for quick access from the San Ysidro border crossing point
- One of the leading dental clinics in Cancun since 1983
- Conveniently located in downtown Cancun
- Affiliations and memberships: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Medical Tourism Association, and American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Specializations include smile makeovers, implants, veneers, crowns, and dental bleaching
You can watch a video here by clicking on the hyperlink in which an Arizona talks about the reasons for which she chose to have dental makeover in the Mexican border town of Los Algodones.
What are Dental Makeovers?
These refer to cosmetic dental treatments aimed at improving the appearance of one’s smile.
- Missing teeth are replaced with dental crowns.
- Broken, chipped teeth are masked with dental veneers.
- Yellowed, stained teeth are corrected through dental bleaching.
- A gummy smile can be corrected through gum contouring.
- A gamut of other procedures may be used to correct the alignment and color of teeth to make one’s smile more pleasing.
By choosing to have a complete dental makeover in Mexico, you can expect to pay only a fraction of the prices charged in the United States. Also you can look forward to quality treatments rivaling the standards of those provided in the USA and Canada.
If you have made your mind to choose the North American country for your smile makeover, the following travel information and tips should help you plan your trip better:
- Valid passports are necessary for US and Canadian citizens to gain entry into Mexico.
- American citizens are advised to sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) in order to receive the latest travel related information and security alerts.
- US citizens are allowed a visa-less stay of less than 72 hours if they remain 20-30 kilometer within the border zone.
- For travel beyond 20-30 km from the border zone, all non-Mexican citizens must have valid FMM (Forma Migratoria Multiple), FM2, FM3 or FME.
- Border crossing timings:
- San Ysidro, CA for Tijuana – 24 hours/day
- Andrade, CA for Los Algodones – 6am-10pm
- In most parts of the country, ATMs will be plentiful. However, do not expect every store or restaurant to accept credit cards.
- The official currency here is the peso. However, most of the stores and restaurants accept US dollars here.
- Check the weather in your destination beforehand. While many people think of the country as a land of endless sun and desert, the climate is actually quite varied, and temperatures in some parts of the country can dip below zero in the winter months.
We at MTC will help you have a happy and fulfilling trip for getting a complete dental makeover in Mexico.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information.