If you’re an American or Canadian suffering from sagging eyebrows, forehead skin, or even sagging upper eyelids, then getting a forehead lift in Mexico is a cosmetic procedure that you may want to consider. A forehead lift or browlift in Mexico is a good way to address all of these problems without burning a hole in your pocket.
And as medical tourism in Mexico is quite popular since the country is located near the United States and Canada, American and Canadian patients can look into affordable cosmetic solutions while not travelling very far.
What does a brow lift entail? And what are the benefits of getting a browlift in Mexico compared to other places? All that will be shortly addressed in the post to follow.
Basic Information on Forehead Lifts
- As previously mentioned, a forehead lift is a surgical procedure used to correct sagging eyebrows and forehead skin.
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), over 42,433 forehead lifts were performed in the United States in 2010.
- By raising the forehead skin, tightening the muscles and removing redundant tissue, a brow lift is able to make facial lines less obvious, raise the eyebrows and restore a more softer and pleasing appearance. Also, a brow lift can be done alone, or along with other facial procedures, such as a facelift, also known as rhytidectomy. You will find plenty of quality yet affordable options for rhytidectomy in Mexico.
- A forehead or brow lift surgery is usually performed on an outpatient basis, without requiring overnight stay.
- Who are the candidates for a forehead lift? Hopkins Medicine states that a forehead lift can help people of any age who have developed furrow lines due to stress, muscle activity, or even genetically inherited conditions such as a low, heavy brow or furrow lines along the nose. The brow lift is most commonly performed on patients aged between 40 and 60, to minimize the visible effects of aging.
- There are non-surgical options to correct forehead worry lines as well. You can even ask your chosen surgeon about getting a forehead lift with botox in Mexico.
Possible Risks of Brow Lift Surgery
When getting a brow lift, here are some things to look out for:
- collection of fluid under the skin
- difficulty lifting the eyebrows
- hematoma (blood under the skin that must be drained)
- numbness or tingling of the skin
- temporary nerve damage
- wounds that do not heal
Why You Should Choose Forehead Lift in Mexico?
- Are there benefits of opting to get traditional or mini brow lifts in Mexico? Below are the top reasons why you should consider having the procedure done in Mexico.
- The browlift cost in Mexico, which is only a fraction of the prices charged for the surgery in the United States, is the primary attraction for medical tourists.
- In addition to the low forehead lift cost in Mexico, the country’s proximity to the United States and Canada is an added advantage. Hence, Americans and Canadians interested in the surgery may have an easier time securing cheaper airline tickets to fly to and from Mexico. There are even some US residents who may not even need to take a plane to Mexico, as it may prove to be a shorter commute for them to drive there.
- You will find plenty of competent and well qualified plastic surgeons that can perform your eyebrow lift in Mexico. Many of the plastic surgeons in Mexico have gotten their degrees from the leading medical schools in the world, including those in the United States and Europe.
- Your chances of hitting a language barrier would be minimal as most of the plastic surgeons in the country catering to international patients are proficient in English.
As we’ve previously mentioned, the cost of brow lift and endoscopic forehead lift in Mexico is unbeatable. Not only that, you will be under the care of excellent doctors in world class JCI-accredited hospitals in Mexico.
Submit the free request quote form for more information on Zirconium Implants in India.