Facelift in Cancun – Mexico
Facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that helps subtract years off your face by removing wrinkles and deep creases, getting rid of sagging skin, and tightening the underlying tissues.
How Much will It Cost?
|MACS Lift + Blepharoplasty||$5,250|
Fill the online-quote form for the latest prices and specials as the above-mentioned prices are subject to change without any prior notification.
Number of Days Required
|Procedure||Hospital Stay||Total Number of Days|
|MACS Facelift||NA||8 Days|
|MACS Facelift + Blepharoplasty||N/A||8 Days|
Why Choose Cancun for Your Rhytidectomy?
- Pay just a fraction of the US prices.
- Schedule your facelift procedure without having to bear with a long waiting period.
- Save a lot on travel expenses and time because of proximity of the Mexican resort city to the United States and Canada.
- Have your facelift surgery in a foreign city which is culturally quite “American”.
- Have a facelift surgery trip in Cancun sans any language barriers (most of the people involved in tourism are English-speaking).
The Mexican city is famous for its palm-lined beaches, clean air, wonderful weather all-year round, friendly people, and a nice ambience. You can extend your rhytidectomy trip in Cancun to a well-deserved holiday.
Who will Perform Your Surgery?
We work with one of the leading plastic surgeons in the Quintana Roo region to facilitate your facelift surgery. We’ve enlisted his credentials as follows:
- Experience of more than 15 years
- Education and training from Mexico, Germany and the United States
- Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the Mexican Council of Surgery
- Fellowship in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery with Dr. Jose Guerrero, Director, Institute of Surgery – Plastic and Reconstructive— in Guadalajara, Jalisco (1988-89)
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Krankenhaus Bugenhauesen Munich, Germany (1996-97)
- International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgery
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
Click here to read more on the plastic surgeon.
Where will Your Facelift be performed?
Your facelift surgery will be performed in one of the leading cosmetic surgery centers in Cancun , which has been serving the region for over 10 years experience. Below are the features of the surgery center:
- Some of the doctors are members of the International Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- They attend congresses of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- They also attend seminars and congresses organized by the Mexican bodies and associations of plastic surgeons to gather points to continue their practice.
- The center observes the highest standards of sterilization, and follows the medical norms accepted in Mexico.
- Possibility of infections at the center gets highly reduced as it is exclusively dedicated to elective procedures such as plastic surgeries.
- It receives patients from all over the United States, Canada and even Europe.
- Patients get complimentary airport pickup and are dropped at their hotels.
- Surgery center can also arrange for hotel stay at reasonable prices.
- Patients are provided with coordinators who act as their personal assistants. They take care of their special needs right from lab work to diet required after surgery to dinner reservations. They are available on call 24 hours a day, and can also arrange for sightseeing tours if the patient wants.
- Nurses are also available for an extra cost.
What does a Facelift Entail?
- A facelift “winds the clock back” on your face by removing extra skin and making it tighter.
- This procedure may or may not involve tightening the underlying tissues.
- In a traditional facelift, the surgeon will make an incision in the hairline in the temples, which will run down till the lower scalp.
- The underlying fat will be sculpted or redistributed around the face, neck region and jowls.
- The underlying tissues will be repositioned and the muscles lifted.
- Excess skin will be cut away and the incisions will be closed using sutures or skin adhesives.
- One can also choose Cancun for affordable MACS lift procedure.
- MACS-lift – or Minimal Access Cranial Suspension Lift— is a minimally invasive version of a full-blown facelift.
- In this procedure, sagging facial contours are corrected by suspending them vertically.
- A facelift can also be combined with eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, for more dramatic results.
All You Need to Know About Cancun
- To enter Mexico, Americans and Canadians need a valid passport and tourist card.
- The city experiences warm, humid and tropical climate throughout the year.
- The international airport (code: CUN) serving the city is well connected with the United States and Canada.
- Though the beaches might look alluring, don’t forget that the seawater here can have a strong undercurrent.
- American dollars are widely accepted despite the Mexican pesos being the official currency.
- We’ve listed some of the must-dos of the resort city:
- Swim with the dolphins
- Enjoy the variegated flora and fauna at the protected regions and nature reserves
- Watch rich marine life at the Interactive Aquarium
- Lounge on the beautiful beaches that line Isla Mujeres
- Marvel at the Mayan architecture at Chichen Itza
Submit the free quote-request form for more information on facelift surgery in Cancun – Mexico.