Below is the resume of Dr D.V. Rajakumar. He is a leading neurosurgeon having over two decades of experience in conducting and pioneering complex procedures of brain and spine. Minimal Access surgical approaches to neurological diseases is his forte.
Dr. D V Rajakumar – CURRICULUM VITAE
Professional Qualifications and Experience
1981: MBBS – Mysore Medical College
1989: M.Ch – Neurosurgery from NIMHANS, Bangalore
Training & Fellowship
- Clinical fellowship in Skull Base Surgery at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA in 1996.
- Paper on Endoscopic approach to the skull base at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego, 1996.
- Several new approaches to the brain and spine at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego, 1997.
- First neurosurgeon from Bangalore to perform pedicle screw fixation for spine injuries.
- Helped develop the cadaver laboratory at the Harper Hospital and carried out many dissections of the human skull and brain.
- Currently developing new Endoscopic approaches to diseases of brain and spine.
Submit free quote request on right for considering brain and spine surgery by D V Rajakumar and other world class doctors.