Dr Genaro Fernandez Cavazos has more than 30 years of medical experience and is popular for Liberation treatment in Mexico.
Education: 1968-1975: Medical Education at the State University of San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Internship: 1976-1977: Straight Medicine – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Residency: 1977-1978: Internal Medicine – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Fellowship: 1979-1983: Cardiology – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. This included a year as Junior Faculty Member.
- 1983-1985: Physician, Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Hospital General, Tampico, Mexico
- 1985-1988: Medical Director, Beneficencia, Espanola De Tampico, Tampico, Mexico
- 1988-1991: Physician Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Espanola De Tampico, Tampico, Mexico
- 1991-1995: Cardiology practice in San Diego County, initially with South Bay Cardiology and since 1993 with Paradise Medical Associates.
Hospital Staff Appointments: Paradise Valley Hospital – 1992 to present Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Hospital Staff: Scripps Chula Vista Hospital, Mercy Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
- 2001 – Director of Cardiac Cath Lab – Paradise Valley Hospital
- 2007 – Director of Chest Pain Center – Sharp Chula Vista
- 1979 – American Board of Internal Medicine(ABIM)
- 1983 – Cardiology (ABIM)
- 1991 – Interventional Cardiology
Societies: Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Committees: Medicine Committee, Paradise Valley Hospital Cardiology Advisory Committee, Sharp Hospital
Awards: Honorable Mention, MD Professional Exam, San Luis Potosi, 1975
Submit free quote request on the right for considering CCSVI Treatment (Liberation Procedure) by Dr Genaro Fernandez Cavazos and other world class doctors.