Dr. Paresh Doshi is a consultant neurosurgeon in India. He is highly experienced in performing Parkinson’s disease interventions, surgeries for movement disorders and intractable epilepsies. He did his M.B.B.S., MS (General Surgery) and MCh (Neurosurgery) from Mumbai India. Also he had his post graduate clinical training in Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery and Epilepsy Surgery from London.
- Surgery for Movement Disorder – Umea University, Sweden. Amsterdam University, Netherlands. Grenoble University, France. University of Vienna, Austria.
- General Neurosurgery – Newcastle General Hospital, Newcastle upon tyne, UK
- Epilepsy Surgery – Maudsley Hospital, London ” Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery – National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, London
- M.Ch.(Neurosurgery) – T. N. Medical College, Bombay
- M.S. (General Surgery) – Sheth K.M. School of P.G. Medicine & Research Ahmedabad
Professional Membership and Affiliations
- Member of the Neurological Society of India
- Member of the Indian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Member of Movement Disorder Society.