Current Limited Period Special – FREE Stay for up to 3 nights at Hotel Hacienda in Los Algodones for dental work costing $1,500 or more.
Per Unit Cost
According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 69% of adults between the ages of 35 to 44 have lost at least one permanent tooth. Advances in cosmetic dentistry have helped people reclaim their smile with dental implants. Now, dental implants in the Arizona-Mexico border area offer an affordable solution.
Teeth implants in Mexico border areas provide affordable options to US citizens who don’t have dental insurance and are concerned about the cost of dental implants in their native places.
Information about Dental Implants
When considering traveling for dental implants in US-Mexico border areas, you may want to familiarize yourself with the procedure. Some information you should know is:
- Dental implants are long-term tooth replacements composed of titanium metal screws that are inserted in the jawbone to replace natural tooth roots.
- Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants do not decay or slip, allowing you to smile, eat, and live comfortably.
- Dental implants can replace multiple teeth without affecting the teeth that they border, unlike other dental bridges
Why Look for Implants at the Arizona-Mexico Border?
- The close proximity of Mexico means low cost dental implants in Mexico border towns do not require a big time commitment. Even a day trip across the border could be sufficient to restore your smile.
- Since they get frequent visits from medical tourists, it is easy to find doctors in these towns, who speak English, so you don’t have to worry about miscommunication during your trip for teeth implants in Mexico border areas.
- Mexico hospitals provide modern care at the hands of well trained and experienced medical professionals.
- Dental implants in Los Algodones and other Mexican border cities provide similar quality and level of care as offered in the US, at prices that are just a fraction of those.
- In addition to the low cost of dental implants in Mexico border towns, you can also receive discounted prices on any prescription drugs prescribed after your procedure.
Traveling to Mexico for Dental Implants
- Many people consider dental implant tours to Algodones. The city of Los Algodones is less than 10 miles from Yuma, Arizona, in the US.
- Many retail outlets accept the US dollar.
- You can begin planning your trip by receiving a free estimate for your affordable dental implants in Mexico, so budgeting for your trip will be even easier.
- If you’re driving across the border, be aware that only auto insurance purchased through businesses in Mexico is accepted. You can purchase short-term coverage from businesses along the road on the way into Mexico, if you’d like.
- If you plan to fly to Mexico for your dental implants, there are many convenient airports. Some of the airports with access to the convenient border town of Los Algodones are:
- Yuma International Airport, located a short 15 minutes away from the border entry to Los Algodones.
- General Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada International Airport, Mexicali, Mexico.
- San Diego International Airport, CA.
Dental implants in the Arizona-Mexico border cities are a low-priced, yet convenient way to restore your smile. Cities like Los Algodones provide hospitals and experienced dental professionals only a day-trip away, so you can have the procedure you want without ever being too far from home.