Is the skyrocketing cost of dental implants hampering you from getting a Hollywood smile? Affordable cost dental implants in Chandigarh at the state-of-the-art dental center is the answer.
The cost of a dental implant in Chandigarh starts around $400 for popular Asian brands to around $850 for US Nobel Biocare. This price includes implant placement, surgical costs, and consumables.
Porcelain tooth cap and abutment on the implant will cost an additional $85 to $100. While Porcelain E-max crown made with CAD/ CAM technology, delivering crown on same-day and 10 years warranty costs between $210 to $280.
|Single Implant||$4,000||$400 – $850|
|Same-day Implant||$8,000||$840 – $980|
|Mini-dental Implant||$1,500||$400 – $560|
|All-on-4||$24,000||$3,350 – $5,020|
|All-on-6/8||$31,000||$4,050 – $7,000|
If you are wondering is it safe to have dental implants in Chandigarh, read on. Cheap dentistry doesn’t have to mean poor quality.
MTC partner dentist in Chandigarh, India, Dr. Gaurav Malik is extremely competitive. He has studied Implantology under the world’s leading implant specialist. Some of his accomplishments are:
MTC partner Implantologist in Chandigarh has expertise in the world’s top 4 implant systems, namely:
The next question is, are dental implants in Chandigarh, India safe? MTC partner dental clinics in India uses state-of-the-art technology. The same brands of Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Zimmer, Bredent, and Cowelmedi are used in our partner dental clinics as are used in the USA.
If you’re wondering about the best place for dental implants in India when travelling from the US or Canada, keep reading to help us make you an informed decision.
Chandigarh has so many places to visit nearby:
1. Shimla: A place from the pre-colonial era, some of the areas are still preserved to give you a feel of walking in the past.
2. Kasauli: It is a small town near Chandigarh in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The cantonment was established by the British Raj in 1842 as a Colonial hill station. It also has a famous Christ Church, dating back to 1853.
3. Chail: House to the famous Chail palace. The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture: the palace was built as a summer retreat by the Maharaja of Patiala during the British era.
4. Timber Trail Resorts: This is a ropeway accessible secluded resort and spa to soothe and calm you down in the lap of nature.
5. Ambala: If you want to savour the street-side flavours of India, a visit to Ambala is a must. You can also go on a shopping spree here, as it has a wholesale fabric market.
6. Kurukshetra: Located in Haryana, Kurukshetra is popular amongst scholars of Hindu mythology . The great war of Mahabharata was fought here. You can visit the Shri Krishna Museum for a glimpse of the ancient past.
7. Amritsar: You can also visit this holy city of Sikhism in Punjab, and revere the famous Golden Temple. Alongside, a visit to Wagah border to watch the flag ceremony is a must.
Dental implants can also be classified based on their structure:
1. One-piece implants: These are implants that have an inbuilt abutment. The abutment attaches the dental cap to the implant.
2. Two-piece implants: The abutment and implant come in a pair. The abutment has to be attached to the implant and is a separate component.
Under anesthesia, a titanium implant is placed into the bone socket of the missing tooth.
The healing process called Osteointegration typically takes 3 months for the lower jaw and 4-6 months for the upper jaw.
After it has healed, a second surgical procedure is required to uncover the implant, remove the cover screw, and place an abutment and crown on the implant.
Mini dental implant (MDI) is an affordable dental treatment option. These are time-saving as compared to a regular implant and are easily applied. MDIs are effectively used for retention and stabilization of complete dentures, especially with lower dentures.
|Aspect||Mini Implant||Regular Implant|
|Parts||Single titanium screw||2 parts (implant + abutment)|
|Low Bone Thickness||Recommended||Not used|
Chandigarh has an international airport (IATA: IXC). It is well connected from New Delhi, Indira Gandhi International Airport (IATA: DEL) by air, by train and by road.
|NEW DELHI TO CHANDIGARH|
|By Air||55 min (suggested)||$30 – $50|
|By Train||3 – 4 hours||$10 – $12|
|By Road||4 – 5 hours||$8 – $10|
New Delhi airport caters to flights from all over the world.
|FLIGHT DURATION TO NEW DELHI, INDIA|
|USA – New Delhi||13 – 24 hrs|
|Canada – New Delhi||14 hrs|
|Australia – New Delhi||12 hrs|
Chandigarh caters to many international tourists. To name a few, J.W. Marriot, Hyatt, and Holiday Inn are located in Chandigarh.
Uber, and Ola are readily available in Chandigarh.
The main disadvantages of dental implants are the time and cost involved.
These can be easily overcome.
The success rate for implants decreases in patients that suffer from chronic problems, such as tooth grinding and clenching or systemic diseases, such as uncontrolled diabetes, and lifestyle habits like excessive smoking.
In a nutshell, the ideal candidate will be:
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable dental implants at many international locations, including Costa Rica, Mexico, India, Thailand, Colombia, Vietnam, and El Salvador. Contact us for Free Pricing.
*Please review our full disclaimers, Terms & Conditions and, Health Privacy & Confidentiality Statement. Individual results may vary. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA or any medical professional.