Are you looking to save on all on 4 implants in Chandigarh with the region’s best-rated dental program? Know about the best same-day dental implant center in the Tricity area (Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali, India).
Same-day fixed dental implants in Chandigarh start at $5,500 as compared to $24,000 in the US.
Thus, all-on-4 teeth implants abroad can help save more than 70% compared to average prices in the USA and Canada.
This price includes 4 implants, abutments, and fixed acrylic dentures. Also included are all surgical costs, consumables, and any other minor materials required during surgery.
The reason for such low costs is that fact that
There have been instances where patients have had bad experiences. So before going in for any procedure, you should always check the credentials of your dentist.
The process of the all on 4 dental implants is quite faster and simpler than that of the traditional implants.
It requires a comparatively less amount of bone. The biggest advantage of All on 4 is “no need for a bone graft.”Bone Graft in All on 4
The all-on-four treatment concept
“The main treatment indication was an atrophic jaw or edentulous maxilla, with or without remnant hopeless tooth….”
View in Article
1. Local Anesthesia/ Conscious sedation/ General Anesthesia as per the patient’s requirement and anxiety.
2. Implants are placed: Two in front are vertical, two in the back are angular to engage more bone.
3. Abutments are screwed.
4. Acrylic fixed denture is placed in the mouth.
All these steps are done in one sitting, giving you “Teeth in a day!”
Our network dental clinic in Chandigarh, India, has been providing exceptional dental care to its local and international clients for the past 10 years.
The hospital-based dental practice boasts of advanced dental facilities like CEREC crowns, 3D CT scans, general anesthesia under one roof.
Other highlights are:
MTC partner dentist in Chandigarh, India, is extremely competitive. He has studied Implantology under the world’s leading implant specialist. Some of his accomplishments are:
The dental hospital in Chandigarh is accreditated by NABHNABH Accreditation of Dental Hospital in Chandigarh
“H-2013-0181 Max Superspecility Hospital, Mohali, Punjab, India…”
View in Article ( National Accreditation Board of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers). NABH is an institutional member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua)
Chandigarh has an international airport (IATA: IXC). It is well connected from New Delhi, Indira Gandhi International Airport (IATA: DEL) by air, by train and by road.
|NEW DELHI TO CHANDIGARH|
|By Air||55 min|
|By Train||3 hr 25 min|
|By Road||4 – 5 hours|
New Delhi airport caters to flights from all over the world.
|FLIGHT DURATION TO NEW DELHI, INDIA|
|USA – New Delhi||13 – 16 hrs|
|Canada – New Delhi||14 hrs|
|Australia – New Delhi||12 hrs|
Chandigarh is located in the foothills of Himalayas. It is one of the most well planned and safe cities in North India.India Times
9 Most Well Planned Cities In the World
“Certainly one of the best cities in India, it is neatly planned and divided into sectors which are nicely connected to one another. Adding to that, every sector has a park and a shopping street with plantations surrounding them…”
View in Article
As per statistics, on an average 15,38,796 domestic and 39,680 foreign tourists visited Chandigarh in 2018.Chandigarh Tourism
Tourist stats in Chandigarh
“As per statistics, Chandigarh on average is visited by 15,38,796 domestic and 39680 foreign tourists in 2018.”
View in Article
Chandigarh has so many places to visit nearby:
1. Shimla: A place from pre-colonial era, some of the areas are still preserved to give you a feel of walking in the past.
2. Kasauli: It is a small town near Chandigarh in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The cantonment was established by the British Raj in 1842 as a Colonial hill station. It also has a famous Christ Church, dating back to 1853.
3. Chail: House to the famous Chail palace. The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture: the palace was built as a summer retreat by the Maharaja of Patiala during the British era.
4. Timber Trail Resorts: This is a ropeway accessible secluded resort and spa to soothe and calm you down in the lap of nature.
5. Ambala: If you want to savour the street-side flavours of India, a visit to Ambala is a must. You can also go on a shopping spree here, as it has a wholesale fabric market.
6. Kurukshetra: Located in Haryana, Kurukshetra is popular amongst scholars of Hindu mythology . The great war of Mahabharata was fought here. You can visit the Shri Krishna Museum for a glimpse of the ancient past.
7. Amritsar: You can also visit this holy city of Sikhism in Punjab, and revere the famous Golden Temple. Alongside, a visit to Wagah border to watch the flag ceremony is a must.
A visit to get All on four dental implants in Chandigarh provides you with not only quality dentistry at affordable costs, but also a chance to immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of India.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable All on Four dental implants at many international locations including India, Costa Rica, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam, and Colombia. Contact us for Free Pricing.