Dental implants have long been helping people with missing teeth. Zirconium dental implants are one of the latest alternatives to treat missing teeth. If you are looking for pocket-friendly yet quality treatment to bring back the spark that you once flaunted in your smile, then Zirconium Implants in India can be an alternative that you can look into.
Advantages of Having Zirconium Dental Implants
- It’s a metal-free implant and is therefore ideal for patients who have metal allergies.
- The white color and ceramic texture of Zirconium is quite similar to that of natural teeth.
- It is a high corrosion-resistant material.
- Zirconium is a bio-compatible material, which means it is easily tolerated by the body. According to The Center for Natural Dentistry, USA, common titanium implant problems such as receding gums are absent in this kind of implants. Besides, tissue regeneration and bone growth is significantly promoted.
- Zirconium is characterized by electrically neutral properties, which means it is shock-resistant.
- Zirconium dental implants are not visible through the gums.
Complications Associated with Zirconium Implants
The biggest risk with Zirconium implant is radioactivity. This material consists of a particular amount of radioactive isotope which can increase the possibility of oral cancers. Also, the production cost of Zirconia is as much as ten times higher than that of titanium, which makes getting the former a costly proposition. However, the higher costs in the West can be offset by opting for Zirconium dental implants in India.
Zirconium Implants Cost in India
The Zirconia implants price in India could be 40-60% cheaper than in the UK, the US, Australia, and other First World countries. This is mainly because of the low cost of living in the country. Although the total cost of your treatment would depend on the hospital charges, doctor’s fees, accommodation, transport, medical supplies and travel fare, you’ll still save substantially if you choose to have zirconia or Ceraroot dental implants in India.
Why Get Zirconium Dental Implants from India?
- Indian hospitals within the network of Medical Tourism Corporation whose quality and range of services are no different from those offered in the medical facilities in the US and Europe.
- Most of the staff in the leading dental clinics in India can communicate in English.
- Gone are the days when you had to wait for ages for your turn for dental treatments. With the development of dental tourism, you can easily avail metal-free dental implants in India sans the waiting lines.
- You can expect to be attended by highly qualified and experienced dental surgeons many of whom may have acquired their specializations from renowned American and European dental institutes.
Medical tourism in India is not just about getting cheap treatments. You can also include some sightseeing trips in and around the city you choose to have your treatment from. India is a magnificent land offering distinct historical, natural, artistic and cultural attractions.
Travel Tips for Dental Tourists in India
Here are a few handy pointers for those contemplating to have their smiles refurbished by getting Zirconia implants in India:
- Do not drink tap water or consume street food.
- The period from April to July is the hottest in India. Make sure you carry sunscreen lotion, glares and loose cotton clothes if you are traveling during summer.
- Keep handy a city map/guide, a list of commonly used terms in Hindi (the national language of the country), a translation dictionary, a hand sanitizer and some change in 20, 50 and 100 denominations. The currency of India is the rupee.
- If you want to purchase or reschedule travel tickets seek assistance from authorized companies or persons.
You may have been delaying your treatment for days in order to avoid the exorbitant dental charges in your home country. However, you will find several financially comforting options, one of which is zirconium implants in India.
Submit the free request quote form for more information on Zirconium Implants in India.