A crooked or broken smile isn’t something you have to put up with. Think you can’t afford cosmetic dental surgery? If yes, then you may like to look into the option of getting zirconium crowns in Algodones – Mexico to get rid of unsightly chipped and decaying teeth without blowing your savings.
If traveling to Mexico isn’t your first inclination for dental care, consider this: medical and dental tourism south of the border is on the rise. Some people take a vacation for a full mouth restoration in Cancun – Mexico. Others who don’t want to travel as far can get teeth crowns or in Los Algodones.
Los Aglodones is only seven miles from Yuma – meaning you could stay in U.S. territory, if desired, while having dental work done over the border. Zirconium teeth crowns in Los Algodones make a convenient and affordable cosmetic dentistry option.
What are Zirconium Crowns?
- Full contour zirconia crowns in Algodones may be ideal if you have broken or misshapen teeth. They are the most modern option for dental crowns and are preferred by many dentists and patients for their strength as well as aesthetics.
- Zirconium – also called zirconia or zirconium dioxide – replaces the metal used in traditional crowns. It is the strongest ceramic material available and is also routinely used for surgical joint replacements. You can be confident that zirconium crowns won’t chip or break.
- Another benefit of zirconia is that it imitates the natural appearance of a tooth more than metal does. Instead of reflecting all light, which gives teeth a false appearance, zirconia allows some light to pass through.
- Furthermore, with zirconia you won’t see any black line along the gum that you would with traditional metal fused crowns. Zirconium oxide crowns in Algodones – Mexico are often the same quality brands you’d find in the U.S., so you can expect the same results.
Why get Zirconium Crowns in Los Algodones?
- The typical cost of a single crown in the U.S. starts at about $1300 – but the cost increases by several more thousand if you need any additional work done like an implant, or multiple crowns. Even if you have dental insurance, you could still pay thousands of dollars out of pocket. And if you belong to the 42 percent of the American population that doesn’t have any dental insurance (as per the 2012 US Senate report) then you know it that self financing your treatment can burn a big hole in your pocket.
- In contrast, the cost of zirconium crowns in Mexico is substantially lower. Choosing zirconia dental crowns in Algodones may save you anything from 40 to 70 percent of the American prices!
- What’s more, you don’t need to sacrifice the quality of the dental work or customer service. Not only is the zirconia dental crown cost in Algodones lower, but also you can find well qualified dentists and well equipped facilities there.
- Los Algodones is a small community built around medical care for Americans seeking less expensive options. You may be surprised that you can find U.S.-educated, board certified dentists in Los Algodones who speak English and are accustomed to treating foreigners. They don’t want to lose their business – so they offer quality care!
Planning a Dental Trip to Algodones
If the easy-on-the-pocket zirconia dental crown cost in Mexico as well as the convenience is enough to convince you that Los Algodones is worth the trip, you have several options.
Should you choose to fly, airports with access to Algodones include the Yuma International Airport, the San Diego International Airport, and the General Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada International Airport in Mexicali, Mexico. If you want to travel by car across the border, you may need to purchase additional short-term insurance for driving in Mexico.
Note that many retail stores on the Mexican side of the border accept US dollars – so you’ll have no need to exchange any currency. Be sure to obtain or renew your passport well in advance of your trip. Zirconium crowns in Algodones – Mexico require only a short visit, but talk to your dentist ahead of time to schedule initial exams and follow-up as needed.
Medical Tourism Co. facilitates discounts on Zirconium Crowns in Los Algodones, Mexico. For more information fill-out the estimate-request form.