CAD/CAM dental crowns in Mexico are an economically viable way for people who cannot afford the sophisticated technology at home to fill in the gaps in a crooked smile. clinics in Mexico offer computerized dental crowns for just a fraction of the cost in developed countries like the United States and Canada.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report that 23.7% of US adults aged 18 to 64 had untreated dental caries in 2008. Nearly one fourth of American adults are not getting the dental care they need, most likely because they cannot afford it.
However, as many have already discovered, it is much cheaper to come to Mexico for computer made dental crowns and other high tech dental procedures than to try footing the bill back home.
What are CAD/CAM Dental Crowns?
The acronym CAD/CAM stands for computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing, a technology that has been in use in the auto parts manufacturing industry for decades, and has been incorporated into dentistry in the last two decades.
This technology designs unique crowns from advanced computerized scans, and mills them out of highly durable ceramic material that is multi-colored and slightly translucent. The process results in a crown that is a better fit, more durable and a closer match to actual teeth than other dental prosthesis materials.
Advantages of Computer Assisted Crowns in Mexico
- The low cost of computerized dental crowns in Mexico is the biggest advantage. Patients regularly return home with savings of 50 to 70% compared to the US prices.
- Such low prices are possible due to the low cost of living in Mexico. Nearly everything is cheaper south of the border, which means that even when one factors in travel, accommodation, food and other expenses, getting CAD/CAM dental crowns in Mexico will still result in significant savings.
- Dentists in Mexico do not have as much student debt as those in the US, and they don’t have to run after insurance companies for reimbursements—two factors that also contribute to low prices.
- Dental clinics in Mexico are accustomed to treating foreign patients who are on a tight schedule. They are well-known for having much shorter wait times than clinics in the States.
- Many clinics in MTC’s network boast of in-house dental labs that can design and fabricate dental crowns on the same day as your visit. No temporary crowns are required while waiting for an off-site lab to mill the crowns and send them back.
- Patients who come to Mexico for computer aided dental caps receive service from highly qualified dentists and hygienists, many of whom have education and/or work experience in developed countries like the United States.
- Most of the dentists in Mexico with whom Medical Tourism Co. is associated speak excellent English. They are able to converse with patients naturally and comfortably, and nothing gets lost in translation.
Well-Deserved Vacation Opportunity
Mexico has many dental options for people looking to improve their smile.
- For those looking for a no-nonsense, quick in and out dental trip to Mexico for CAD/CAM dental crowns, there are many qualified , a border-town close to Yuma, Arizona, whose economy is based on dental tourism.
- However, some may prefer to fly to Puerto Vallarta, Mexicali, or Cancun for cosmetic dentistry, where one can enjoy the white sands and azure water of the Caribbean, as well as receive superb dental care. There are many hotels and resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula’s Caribbean coast, also known as the Mayan Riviera, that offer five star vacation packages.
Getting computerized dental crowns in Mexico is an affordable way to perfect a smile without breaking the bank. Medical Tourism Co. facilitates dental trips to Mexico. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about coming to Mexico for CAD/CAM crowns.
Fill out the estimate request form to receive more information about computerized dental crowns in Mexico.