Medical Tourism Corporation interviewed medical doctors & administrators in Hospital Clinica Biblica in San Jose, Costa Rica. Below are related links.Scroll down to view the link to the interview videos.
1. Overview Video – Hospital Clinica Biblica
Hospital Clinica Biblica is a world class hospital, the first one in Costa Rica to be JCI accredited.
1. Interview – Brad Cook, Head International Patients Department, Hospital Clinica Biblica. Brad discusses about the hospital in Costa Rica & the reasons why it is attracting Medical Tourism patients from USA & Canada.
2. Interview – Dr. Juan Manuel Aragon, Assistant Director, Hospital Clinica Biblica, Costa Rica. Dr Aragon discusses hospital quality monitors & benchmarks like mortality rate, doctor quality, nurse to patient ratio, staph infection prevention, patient satisfaction, hospital standards in Costa Rica & more.
3. Interview – Dr . Jacobo Zafrani, Bariatric & General Surgeon (Laproscopic) Costa Rica. Dr. Zafrani has vast experience in laproscopic surgery. He is pioneering the surgery cure for Type 2 Diabetes for NON-OBESE patients. He has extensive international training & experience in bariatric(lap band, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass) & general surgery (hernia, gall bladder etc.).
4. Interview – Dr. Oscar Oeding, Orthopedics(Knee,Hip & Shoulder) Surgeon, Costa Rica: 30% of Dr Oeding patients are Medical Tourism related. His specialty is in shoulder and knee arthroscopy; hip, shoulder and knee replacements, hip resurfacing & partial knee replacement(oxford knee).
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates medical treatment at Hospital Clinica Biblica in Costa Rica and many other world class international hospitals. Countries include India, Mexico, Thailand, Costa Rica & more. Fill out the free quote request using the form on this page for more information.