Dental partials in Los Algodones, Mexico are an affordable solution for those who are looking for low cost prosthetic restorations to replace missing teeth.
Dental tourism in Mexico has taken the upward spiral, and Los Algodones is already a popular destination as it is very close to the US border.
The town is located at an approachable distance from southeastern California and southwestern Arizona.
It can easily be reached on foot from the border post; visitors may park their cars at the border and walk down to Algodones. The parking lot on the US side of the border is very large and is operated by the Quechan Indian Nation. Parking fee is 5$ a day.
Low cost of dentures, root canals and dental implants in Los Algodones is the main draw for people. Partial dentures cost in Algodones, Mexico, is significantly less as compared to the cost of same dental treatments in its Northern neighbors.
Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
- Our network dental clinic in Los Algodones, Baja, California is located very close to the border post. Patients from Arizona and California can easily visit this clinic for dental check-ups.
- The clinic has an in-house laboratory so fabrication of dentures, crowns, bridges, etc. is quick and convenient.
- It is one of the few clinics, which feature panoramic radiograph equipment in Los Algodones.
- The affiliate hotel of this dental clinic in Los Algodones makes accommodation very convenient for the patients. Both the clinic and the hotel are located at a walking distance from the border post.
- Those who prefer to stay in the US can return for night stay after getting their dental implants in US-Mexico border areas.
- The clinic in Los Algodones has an impressive waiting room, and provides internet facilities to the guests. Also, there is a provision for making free phone calls to the United States.
- Free shuttle service is offered to the patients.
- Dentists in this clinic have several years of experience, and are adept in dealing with foreign patients.
- The clinic has a team of 35 people including 8 doctors, assistants, laboratory technicians, administrative and customer service executives.
- Dental work in this Los Algodones, Mexico clinic is provided with 2 years of warranty.
Getting Dental Partials in Los Algodones, Mexico
- Complete and partial dentures in Los Algodones, Mexico are reasonably priced and may help you save thousands on treatment costs.
- People, who are uncomfortable with regular dentures, can opt for flexible partial dentures in Mexico. They are more comfortable as the smugly fit the oral tissues.
- Dental tourism in Mexico is on the rise, and Los Algodones is rightly nicknamed the “Molar City.”
- Americans and Canadians flock to this Mexican city frequently, to take advantage of low cost medical and dental treatments.
- Larger number of foreign patients allows the clinics in Los Algodones to closely observe their demands, and provide services accordingly.
- Adjustments, and follow up care could be easy, especially if you live close to the Mexico border.
About Los Algodones, Mexico
- Officially named Vicente Guerrero, Los Algodones is now known as the “Dental Capital of the World” as it has a very big concentration of dental clinics in a small area, close to the US-Border.
- It is located close to Arizona and California, and thousands of people travel here by road.
- You can also fly to Los Algodones. Yuma International Airport and El Cantro Airport, Imperial County, CA are located very close to the city.
- Other airports that you can fly to:
- Palm Springs International Airport, CA
- San Diego (Lindbergh Field) International Airport, CA
- General Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada International Airport, Mexicali.
- Baja California operates under the Pacific Time Zone.
- In summer, the temperatures may climb above 30 degrees, while the winter temperatures can drop to 2 degrees.
Tips for People Seeking Dental Partials in Los Algodones
While dental partials in Los Algodones may be a good, money-saving idea, you must keep in mind that you are traveling to a foreign country, where the ethics, rules and regulations are different from your own.
Few tips for your dental trip to Mexico:
- It is not advisable to drive on your own. Driving rules may be different, and signs on the road, being in a different language, may be difficult to read.
- US visitors, planning to spend more than 72 hours in Mexico, are required to present passports while entering the country. US law also requires people to show their passport for re-entering the United States.
- Those entering Mexico on an airline or cruise, must present their identification at the airline/cruise check-in.
- Possession of arms or drugs while entering Mexico may land you into trouble.
- Some food items, especially plants and seeds, may restrict your entry.
- Exercise caution to ensure your trip is a pleasant experience.
Low cost dental partials in Los Algodones Mexico could be a great help for people who fear the heavy bills of their local dentists for this dental treatment. Dental work in Algodones Mexico could help you get quality restorations for missing teeth, without burning a hole in your pocket.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable dental work in Mexico & other world class medical & dental tourism destinations. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.