How Much Would Your Surgery Cost?
Our Gastric Sleeve Package Prices for Cancun ~ $5,500 (includes 2-night hospital stay and 1-night hotel stay)
*For knowing the latest prices and specials, we recommend that you fill the estimate form on the right.
If you have put in umpteen efforts by dieting and exercising to combat obesity, only to find the weighing scale not budging a bit, then gastric sleeve surgery in Cancun, a sparkling resort city by the Caribbean in Mexico could be your affordable solution to weight problems. Mexico is very popular with those looking for cheap weight loss surgery abroad.
The American Obesity Association (AOA) reports that 64% of the US population is overweight, and 30.5% is obese. With such startling statistics, it is easy to understand why many Americans are heading to Mexican cities like Cancun for gastric sleeve surgery.
Services We Offer
Besides working with the leading hospitals and bariatric surgeons to facilitate your surgery, we offer the following:
- Free pick-up from the International Airport (IATA: CUN)
- Help in booking air tickets and provide other travel assistance
- Free one-night stay at Hotel B2B
About the Hospital
Your gastric sleeve surgery would be performed at a leading hospital here in Cancun which has been serving the city for more than two decades. A 30-minute drive from the airport should have you there at the hospital. The hospital features:
- 24-7 emergency department
- Intensive and Intermediate Care Unit
- X-ray services within the premises
- Cutting edge imaging technology
- Luxurious master suits and tastefully done patient rooms
The hospital accepts cash, cashier’s check, traveler’s checks, PayPal, credit card, and wire transfer. A shopping area with restaurants is at a walking distance from the hospital.
About the Weight Loss Surgeon
Your surgery will be performed by a leading bariatric surgeon in Mexico, who:
- Has been performing stomach sleeve surgery for more than 7 years now
- Has ample global experience, having been part of academic activities in the Americas and even in Europe
- Has taught and coordinated numerous weight loss surgery courses in Mexico and other countries
- Is member of the Mexican Association of Obesity Surgery and the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- Has served as Chief of Surgery at a specialty clinic in Mexico City for about 2 years.
Click here to view his curriculum vitae in detail.
Gastric Sleeve – A Brief Overview
- Some of the other names of the procedure are sleeve gastrectomy, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, VSG, gastric sleeve resection, and greater curvature gastrectomy.
- Gastric sleeve surgery involves removing nearly three-fourths of the stomach.
- The remaining stomach is able to hold only a few ounces of food, which helps cut down the amount of calories ingested.
- This aids in weight loss.
Why Go to Cancun for Stomach Sleeve?
Gastric sleeve surgery can cost an arm and a leg in the US and other developed countries, and that is the reason many are drawn to much cheaper surgery abroad.
- The cost of gastric sleeve in Cancun can be radically lower than the prices charged back home.
- For US citizens, proximity is another draw as travel costs can be kept to a minimum.
- Since the resort city is such a popular tourist destination, it is possible to find great deals on flights.
- Getting vertical sleeve gastrectomy in Cancun is also a great excuse to get away for a while as the city is a beautiful coastal town overlooking the teal-green waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- You might be surprised at how cheap accommodation and other vacation expenses are in Mexico.
If you are considering coming here for vertical sleeve weight loss surgery, Medical Tourism Co. can help you with all aspects of your trip. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Other Things to Do Here
The Yucatan Peninsula is a lush and beautiful tropical paradise, and offers a lot of fun things to indulge in.
- With the gastric sleeve costs in Mexico being quite pocket-friendly, you will be able to club it with an exciting vacation.
- Playa del Carmen, just a couple hours south, is also popular with those looking for fun in the sun.
- Before your sleeve gastrectomy surgery, you can head farther south to see the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá.
- Just south of Playa del Carmen is the small town of Tulum, popular for its cenotes, or underground cave systems, many of which are filled with crystal clear water. You can snorkel or even scuba dive in these geological rarities.
- The Yucatan has more than 30 indigenous languages, and the intrepid traveler may enjoy exploring the small towns here to get a taste of the myriad of different cultures that still remain.
So if you are looking for an affordable way to solve your weight problems, coming to Cancun for gastric sleeve surgery might be your ideal option. Doctors for bariatric surgery in Mexico are ready and willing to give you the surgery you need at a price you can afford.
Fill out the estimate-request form on the right for more information.