Do you find yourself hiding your smile because you are conscious of your teeth? Are you experiencing tooth aches and going through a bad oral health phase? Are your teeth sensitive and prone to chipping? Well, a full mouth restoration in Mexicali can help you deal with all of these problems at a reasonable cost and leave you with a pearly white smile!
A moderate full mouth reconstruction in the United States can cost anywhere from $15,000 to $40,000. In case the damage is extensive, the cost can go up to $80,000! Save more than 70% in Mexicali. Get FREE pricing!
Many Americans lack dental insurance and whatever dental coverage they do have, is only sufficient for basic procedures like x-rays and routine tooth fillings. This is the major reason why Americans and snowbirds are going to Mexico for their dental work.1 In addition to affordability and good quality, Mexicali is conveniently located in proximity to Calexico, Imperial Valley, Coachella Valley, Salton Lake and Palm Springs.
Ideal Candidates for Full Mouth Restoration
Every candidate’s full mouth reconstruction procedure is tailored to suit their exact dental health requirements. People who are suffering from oral problems like the ones mentioned below can undergo this procedure:
- Receding gums
- Chronic pain in the jaw, ears, shoulder, neck or head
- Loose teeth
- Swollen or bleeding gums
- Chipped, cracked, broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Abscess on the gums
- Discolored teeth
A full mouth restoration procedure can be a combination of any of the following procedures:
- Dental bridges
- Dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Root Canal Treatment
- Tooth fillings
- Root planing
- Scaling of gums
- Tooth extractions
- Porcelain veneers
Dental implants have become really important while conducting full mouth rehabilitation for partially or completely edentulous patients.2 They have a success rate of 95%.2
Full Mouth Restoration Procedure
The entire experience can be divided into three phases – the examination phase, the treatment phase, and the maintenance phase.
Examination Phase: This procedure treats problems with the teeth, gums, jaw joints and muscles, and aesthetics. So, all of these are thoroughly examined and a note is made of the damage that needs to be worked on. During the examination phase, an x-ray is taken of the candidate’s jaw and if need be, some advanced digital images are also taken.
The following are noted and then a comprehensive treatment plan is made:
- Condition of the candidate’s teeth
- Health of the gum tissue and the temporomandibular joints and jaw muscles
- Whether the bite is stable or not
- Aesthetic damages that need to be corrected
Full mouth restoration targets aesthetic and functional rehabilitation by treating all the dental problems.3
Treatment Phase: Depending on the problems noted during the examination phase, a treatment plan is made. This plan includes which procedures need to be carried out, the order in which they will be done and how many visits the entire restoration will take.
Maintenance Phase: After the treatment has been done, the candidate should come back for a follow-up. After this visit, it is recommended to visit the dentist biannually to ensure everything is fine. The dentist also provides tips and tricks to take care of your teeth and how to make the new prosthetics last longer.
How Many Visits Does A Full Mouth Restoration Take
The exact time or visits required to complete a full mouth restoration procedure would depend on the exact dental damage in the candidate. Needless to say, the greater the damage, the more procedures it takes to treat the problems and the more time consuming it becomes.
Full mouth restoration or full mouth reconstruction is among the most effective ways to restore teeth that have been severely worn out, especially the teeth damaged by dental acid erosion.4
Why Us for Full Mouth Restoration in Mexicali?
- Our dental clinic in Mexicali offers the best price in the market and is well-equipped with all the latest technologies.
- We have a laboratory on its premises itself. This helps to make the prosthetics required at a faster pace and as a result of this, the waiting time is reduced too.
- We take care of our dental patients. Services such as free Wi-Fi, free parking, free phone calls to the United States and Canada, and free transportation from the Mexicali border to the clinic are provided to make the stay of the candidate as comfortable as possible.
- All latest technologies like intraoral camera, Cavitron, LED curing light and Autoclave are used to improve one’s dental aesthetics and functionality.
Mexicali is convenient for Americans because it is right across the border. This is the reason why more and more Americans are opting for Dental Tourism in Mexico.
Calexico West border entry is open 24 hours a day whereas the Calexico East border entry is open from 3 am to midnight.
Looking for more information on Full Mouth Procedure in Mexicali? Fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you.
- John Stanton “A Mexican Town is Giving Americans Something Donald Trump Can’t: Affordable Dental Care” BuzzFeed News. Accessed 7 April. 2018.
- Ameri, Narges, MarziehAlikhasi, and Vida Rezayani. “Full Mouth Rehabilitation with Retrievable Metal–ceramic Implant‐supported Fixed Prostheses for a Young Patient with Atrophic Jaws: A Clinical Report.” Clinical Case Reports9 (2017): 1531–1535. PMC. Web. 10 Apr. 2018.
- Oztel M, Bilski WM, Bilski A. “Risk Factors Associated with Dental Implant Failure: A study of 302 Implants placed in a Regional Center” The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice 2017: 18(8):705-709. Web. 12 April. 2018.
- AlShahrani, Mohammed Thamer, Satheesh B. Haralur, and Mohammed Alqarni. “Restorative Rehabilitation of a Patient with Dental Erosion.” Case Reports in Dentistry2017 (2017): 9517486. PMC. Web. 10 Apr. 2018.
- Zhao, Ya-Wen, Rong Gao, and Hui-Qiang Sun. “The Protocol of Fixed Reconstruction for Severely Worn Teeth Combined with Anterior Deep Bite.” Case Reports in Dentistry2017 (2017): 9378091. PMC. Web. 10 Apr. 2018.