Dental implants are effective solutions to rectify the problem of missing teeth. Their costs in the United States and Canada, however, can be a major deterrent. To circumvent high treatment costs, Canadians and Americans need not venture very far.
Tijuana, a border town in Mexico, is home to several state-of-the-art dental clinics providing quality care. Dental implants cost in Mexico is substantially lower than in the US and Canada.
Traveling to the border town can help American and Canadian dental tourists save substantially, given the close proximity.
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,400|
|Same Day Dental Implant||$950|
|Same Day Dental Implant with Crown||$1,625|
|Implant Supported Denture||$600|
Help us get back to you to discuss your options and also how much dental implants in Tijuana would cost you by filling our online quote-request form.
A Brief Outline of Dental Implants
- Gone are the days when people with missing teeth had only dentures or bridges as viable options.
- Now, much to the relief of such people, dental implants are here to offer an aesthetic solution to your missing teeth.
- Dental implants are designed to fuse with the jaw bone.
- Consequently, they are quite long-lasting.
- Unlike the ill-fitting dentures, where the prosthesis keeps slipping causing you to mumble or slur your words, these false teeth pegs are stable and allow you to speak and chew confidently.
- Before you decide to pack your bags and get set for a dental implants surgery in Mexico, it is important that you ensure you are fit for the treatment.
- As an important prerequisite, a dental implant seeker is required to have good general health, particularly good oral health.
- The patient must have healthy gums and good quality bone of sufficient thickness to hold the implant firmly.
- Chain smokers and people suffering from other systemic disease like diabetes or blood pressure, or patients, who have had radiation therapy to the head/neck area, may need an individual evaluation to ascertain their eligibility for dental implants as the listed conditions may hamper the integration of the implant-screw with the jaw bone.
- If you are considering implants, talk to your dentist in detail, and carry all the required reports to ensure that they are suitable for you.
Why Choose Tijuana for Teeth Replacement?
- Its proximity to the United States is an added advantage; TJ, as the city is also known, is only 17 miles from San Diego in California.
- It is very close to an American airport; the San Diego International Airport is only 20 minutes away.
- The border town is quite Americanized.
- It receives a number of American visitors every year; hence, you won’t feel you are in a foreign land.
- Easy scheduling minus any waiting time is very much possible.
- We work with English speaking dental doctors in the city; hence, you won’t have to deal with any communication problems.
About the Clinic We Work With
- Successful track record since 1974
- 90% of the clientele comprises Americans and Canadians
- The largest dental clinic in the border town
- Features eight fully equipped operating rooms
- Staff comprises six experienced general dental doctors and four certified dental specialists
- Observes strict regulations for infection control
- Only uses material approved by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Observes the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA) regulations pertaining to hygiene control
- Equipment imported from the USA
The clinic also provides fast-track medical services pass to its customers for gaining quick entry into Tijuana from the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
Implantologist Who Will Perform Your Treatment
- Experience of performing dental implant treatment for more than 20 years
- Undergone training and attended courses in the US
- 80 % of his clients are international dental tourists
- Specialty in periodontics from Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon in 1986
- Oral implantology course from the Loma Linda University, California, USA
- Attended courses and undergone training at Cornell, University of Southern California, University of San Diego, UCLA, and Baylor University Dallas
- Periodontics Graduate Association U.A.N.L
- Dental Association of Baja California (A.D.B.C)
- American Academy of Periodontology (A.A.P)
- International College Oral Implantology (I.C.O.I)
- Prosthodontics section of the International College of Oral Implantology
Here is what a couple who choose Medical Tourism Corporation for their dental treatment in TJ has to say about their entire experience –
It’s very clean here and very well…very business oriented here and that’s good…We really want to thank you for offering your service and being available to our family…
Click on the hyperlink to watch them review dental work in the Mexican border town.
Submit the free quote request form for more information on dental implants in Tijuana – Mexico.