Looking for a solution to ill-fitting and loose dentures? Or a perfect replacement for a missing tooth?
Don’t worry about high prices! The cost of dental implants in Ahmedabad is easy on your pockets.
Cost of Implants in Ahmedabad
Internationally recognized dental implants in Ahmedabad are available at affordable prices.
Cost comparison will throw more light.
|Same-Day Implant with Crown||$8,000||$556|
|Porcelain Bridge (per jaw)||$3,500||$979-$2,797|
Why choose Ahmedabad for dental implants?
- Our partner dental clinics in Ahmedabad (Ahmadabad) use international brands of implants.
- Our dentists hold multiple qualifications from internationally recognized universities and have eight to fifteen years of experience.
- They are also associated with multiple international dental organizations like the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Orthodontists, International Congress of Oral Implantology (USA), etc.
- The entire dental team communicates in English.
Why choose Medical Tourism Corporation?
- MTC (Medical Tourism Corporation) is an international medical travel facilitation company registered in the State of Texas, USA.
- We partner with credible and experienced doctors with global accreditations. At MTC, our partner clinics are screened for best track records and discounted prices.
- We provide end to end services via customized dental and medical tourism packages.
- For over 14+ years, we’ve facilitated hassle-free contact between credible doctors and patients and have over 4500+ satisfied clients.
Dental implants in Ahmedabad
What is an Implant?
A tooth lost does not grow back. Implants are the closest to your natural teeth.
According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the average success rate of a dental implant is more than 95 percentColgate
Dental Implants: A Permanent Tooth Replacement To Consider
“Dental implant success can depend on where the missing teeth are located, but the average success rate is more than 95 percent, according to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)”
View in Article
It is a titanium post inserted into the jawbone. The metal fuses with the bone and an artificial tooth are placed on top.
Dental implants are technique sensitive. Not only should an implant restores function, but it should also be biologically accepted by the host.
The implant type, dimensions, bone quality, area of implant, sterile environment, and precise placement all affect the success of the implant.
Advantages of Implants:
- Implants look and feel like a normal tooth
- Easy and pain-free chewing of your favorite foods
- Implant-supported dentures are adhesive-free and don’t come loose
- Superior esthetics ensure a confident smile
- With appropriate care, implants can last a lifetimeWebMD
“Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.”
View in Article
Disadvantages of Implants:
- Can lead to infections of gums or the surrounding bone
- Require additional surgery if the surrounding bone is not strong enough
Types of Implants
- Most common type
- Shaped like small screws
- Placed in jawbone
- Placed on the jawbone, under the gums
- Used when the jawbone is not sufficient
Some additional types include:
- Immediate load dental implants are placed at the time of tooth extraction
- Saves on patient time and number of visits
- Prevents ridge resorption and further surgeries
- Immediate loading implant
- A crown may be placed at the same time as the implant
- In cases where there is good stability of the implant
- These are toothpick-sized implants
- As they are small-sized, they can be placed without any surgery
- Do not require any bone to be grafted
- Can be used to stabilize a lower denture
- Cost-effective solution for a full arch
- Two implants are placed straight and two are placed at 45°
- Graftless procedure as it uses available bone
- An alternative to a full arch
- Six/eight dental implants are placed straight in available bone
- Special abutments are placed
- Temporary replacement teeth are placed the same day
- After about six months, a permanent set of teeth are placed
Additional Procedures with Dental Implants
The jawbone can be restored surgically through:
- Bone Augmentation
When the quality or quantity of jawbone is insufficient, bone additives and growth factors are added to strengthen it.
- Sinus Lift
When the bone below the sinus is thin, a small area is cut and raised into the sinus cavity.
The bone graft material is then added below and allowed to heal
An implant is placed after healing
- Ridge expansion
If the alveolar ridge is thin, the bone is split into two segments
The bone graft is wedged in between the segments to widen it, and allowed to heal
Requirements to get an implant
- Any missing tooth/teeth can be replaced by an implant
- Adequate bone quality and quantity
- Good oral hygiene
- Patients with chronic diseases can be considered after evaluation
Dental Implant Procedure
* Video Courtesy: Single Tooth Implant Restoration- Dr. Patrice Dagenais
- ExaminationThe dentist will examine your teeth
- Take X-rays
- Discuss and develop a treatment plan
- Implant Placement
- Local anesthesia will be given
- The dentist will place the implant in place of the missing tooth/teeth
- Healing process lasting a few months
- The jawbone fuses with the implant
- A soft diet is recommended during this time
- A connector called an abutment is placed on the implant
- Can be placed immediately after implant too
- Teeth attachment
Duration of Treatment for Dental Implant in India
The duration for your dental implants treatment in India is totally case-dependent. However, a general procedure requires at least two trips.
Trip 1 for Dental Implants
Trip Duration: 10 days
The procedure includes implant planning, placing implants and placing temporary teeth to the patient. Nearly 4-6 months are required for healing.
Trip 2 for Dental Implants
Trip Duration: case dependent (10-20 days)
The procedure involves taking measurements of the teeth, crown lengthening, smile design, etc.
Our Partner Implant clinics in Ahmedabad
Our partner implant clinics in Ahmedabad have highly trained dentists who tailor the implant treatment per individual patient’s needs.
32 Pearls® is a multi-specialty dental implant center in Ahmedabad.
It is NABH (National Accreditation Board of Hospital & Healthcare Providers) accredited clinic – first 10 in India.
NABH is the highest achievement for a health service organization, awarded by the Quality Council of India & International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua).
Dr. Jaimin Patel is the director and chief implantologist at 32 Pearls®.
Hygiene and Sterilization
32 Pearls® follows the highest standards of sterilization and disinfection
The clinic is certified in the ‘Sterilization Monitoring Procedure’ as recommended by the ADA (American Dental Association) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
The clinic follows ‘Four Tier Sterilization Protocol’ for Non-Disposable Instruments
Teeth Care Center
Teeth Care Centre® Dental Hospital is an ISO 9001:2015 certified multispecialty dental hospital of international standards.
- Trusted Implant Clinic-2018, by Dental Implants Friends, USA.
- International Gold Star Award for excellent performance and outstanding contribution for the progress of the nation and world, Dubai (UAE).
Dr. Pankti Patel is the chief dentist of Teeth Care Center.
Dental tourism in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat (a state in west India). It is a metropolitan city, well connected by air and road.
Places to visit in Ahmedabad
The river promenade has
- Walkways along the river
- Parks and Gardens
- Temple dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan
- Has a complex made of pink sandstone
- Gold plated idol is present
Modhera Sun Temple
- Modhera Sun Temple is a stunning example of Gujarati Architecture
- It is dedicated to the Solar deity- Lord Surya
- You can reach the bottom of the reservoir using multiple steps
Useful Travel Information
- Currency: INR (Indian National Rupee)
- Languages: Gujarati, Hindi, English
- Best time to visit: November to February and June to October
- Temperature: 19°C to 35°C (in above months)
Safety in Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad has been rated as one of the safest cities in IndiaTimes of India
Women Find Amdavad Safe
“Ahmedabad was recently rated as one of the safest cities in…”
View in Article .
- Tight enforcement of law and order ensures safety for women as wellFirstPost
Why Ahmedabad is the safest place for women today
“A recent multi-city survey by CNN-IBN and Hindustan Times suggests that Ahmedabad may be the safest city for women, with 88 percent thinking so. There is a reason for this. Safety is partly the result of the administration developing a firm grip on law and order, including control of organised crime….”
View in Article .
- Police Control Room Phone: +91 079 2563 0200
- American President- Donald Trump visited Ahmedabad on February 24th, 2020
How long do implants last?
With good oral hygiene, implants can last many years, even a lifetime.
What is the difference between Single Visit vs Multiple Visit implants?
Immediate Load implants and crown/bridge are placed in a single visit. Whereas, in multiple visit implants, the crown/bridge is placed on the implant after several weeks of bone healing.
Why is the cost of implants cheaper in Ahmedabad?
- Currency conversion plays a big role. The cost of living is cheaper in Ahmedabad than any other first world country
- Dentists in Ahmedabad do not have expensive student loans to pay off
- MTC partner clinics are screened to give you best prices
What if my implant fails later?
There is a lifetime replacement warranty on Implants if it fails due to manufacturing defects. MTC partner clinics use global implant brands; follow-ups can be by implant dentists in the patient’s home country.
Will I be able to use my dental insurance?
- MTC partner clinics provide all details to help you claim reimbursement
- Prior approval from insurance company also helps
- Our clinics accept payment in Rupees and all major credit cards
Karl, from Brisbane (Queensland) Australia, came to Ahmedabad along with his wife Christina for a full mouth rehabilitation including multiple implants. They received their treatment from Teeth Care Center by Dr. Pankti Patel and were quite satisfied with their experience here.
Another Client from Bedford, United Kingdom, Partic Wright. He had extensive dental treatment in Ahmedabad which included gum surgery, implants, RCT, and crown. It was his second visit to India for his teeth work and he is very satisfied with the care he received here. Patrick highly recommends dental implants in Ahmedabad.