Dental crowns and implants are effective solutions to the problem of missing teeth. Read on to know how choosing Bangkok, Thailand for your treatment can help you get quality care for just a fraction of the prices.
|Type of Implant||Cost|
|Implant Abutment + Porcelain Crown on Implant||$909-1,061|
|Permanent Crown for Dental Implant||$545-606|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown||$273-515|
|All Ceramic Crown (Zirkon/YZ/Procera/CEREC/CAD-CAM system)||$515|
Please note that the above mentioned prices are subject to change without any prior notification. Hence, we recommend that you fill our online quote form. Also, we will be able to give you a firm quote only after reviewing your dental reports or having a telephonic consultation with you.
Thai Dental Clinic at Your Service
Bangkok, the capital of the Land of Smiles, is not just your pulsating holiday destination. Of late, the Thai capital has become famous for tourism of a different kind – dental tourism. The city abounds with swank dental clinics that cater to the taste of Australians, Americans, New Zealanders and the British looking to refurbish their smiles.
We too, at Medical Tourism Corporation, have teamed up with one of the foremost dental clinics in the Thai capital to facilitate your dental crown and implant treatment. Below is a sneak-peek into the clinic features:
- Only clinic in Thailand to have both its dental facility and in-house lab certified with ISO 9001:2008 by Bureau Veritas
- Cutting edge-technology featuring panoramic x-rays and 3-d digital CAD-CAM system
- Highly experienced dental specialists with many of them having undergone training overseas
- Membership – European Society of Esthetic Dentistry
- International sterilization standards
- Inhalation sedation facility
- Multilingual staff
The clinic has comfortable environ which makes dental patients feel at ease.
Who will Perform Your Dental Implant Treatment?
As patient satisfaction forms the epicenter of our services, we collaborate with only the best of the names in the field of dentistry. Below is the profile of one of the US-certified implant specialists we work with:
- Master in implantology – University of California – gIDE
- American Dental Association CERP, USA
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) – USA
- Certificate in Laser Dentistry from the World Federation for Laser Dentistry (WFLD)
- Regular attendee at international conferences and seminars such as the Nobel Biocare Dental Implant seminar held in Singapore, the Nobel Biocare Implant World Conference held in Hong Kong in 2006 and the 2001 midwinter International Dental Exhibition and Conference in Chicago, Illinois
Why Bangkok for Getting Crowns and Implants?
- Pay only a fraction of the prices charged in Australia and the USA by getting crowns and teeth implants in Bangkok.
- Enjoy services of well-experienced dental doctors.
- Secure dental appointments without any waiting periods involved.
- Enjoy the touristy offerings of the city while you are at it.
Dental Crowns and Implants Explained
- A dental implant is a titanium fixture that acts as the root of a missing tooth.
- It is allowed to fuse with the jawbone in a process called osseointegration, which may take several weeks.
- The artificial teeth roots, or dental implants, are topped with caps resembling real teeth, more formally known as dental crowns.
- These are made of different material, such as metals, porcelain-fused-to-metals, all-resin, all-ceramic and all-porcelain.
Bangkok – a Brief Guide
- British, Canadian, Australian and US citizens entering Thailand by air do not need a visa for a stay of less than 30 days.
- They, however, need to have a passport with a validity of at least six months from the date of entering Thailand.
- Passports need to be in impeccable condition; Thai authorities are known to have refused entry to those with mutilated passports or passports with missing pages.
- The Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Code: BKK) is about 19 miles from the heart of the city.
The capital of Thailand is known for its bright sun and warm climate. Average annual temperatures here hover around 30°C (86°F).
- Some of the must-dos of the Thai capital are listed below:
- Marvel at the Buddhist temples – the most famous ones are Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and Wat Phuket
- Enjoy the architecture of the sprawling Great Palace complex
- Get some retail therapy at the weekend Chatuchak market
- Savor scrumptious street-food in China Town
- Enjoy a relaxing Thai spa treatment
- So that nothing is last in translation, keep a list of the following Thai words and phrases with you:
- Hello – Sa-wat dee
- Goodbye – La gon
- Yes – Chai
- No – Mai chai
- Help! – Chooay Dooay
- Sorry/excuse me – Kor thoad
- I don’t understand – Mai kao chai
- Food – Ahan
- Water – Nam
- How much – Gee baht
- Thank you – Khob Kun
Submit the free quote-request form for more information on dental crowns and implants in Bangkok – Thailand.